[Walking Dead] Can these characters get any dumber?

This season is a lot better than last season for sure. I want Carl and the mom to die so badly. I was hoping there was a zombie baby inside her that would rip her from the inside out.

Anyway, it's entertaining at least.

Carl ain't too bad this season so far, in my opinion. A lot better than S2. He at least brought supplies for Hershel, and is killing zombies.

Oh, and about them wearing better clothes to ward off scratches. Dale had his fucking chest/stomach ripped open by a zombie's dead, bare hands. Like, how the fuck did that happen? clothes can't prevent that shit if it's possible.

I came here to post about this specifically....

It's like everyone is made of perfectly cooked, tender, moist chicken....

I thought this weeks episode was pretty good as it actually involved survivors who made intelligent decisions...

I love season 2 when they're walking along the highway, kid finds a smorgasborg of melee weapons, father goes "Put those down, they're useless", or some shit.

Tuned out after that.

Yes, the theory is the bite kills you (maybe with an infection?). People get a high fever and die. The bite doesn't turn people, dying does. Everyone just assumes that a zombie bite turns you because that's the way most stories go, but that doesn't have to be the case.

It is clear that everyone is infected from the start, which is why there are so many zombies. How else would prisoners inside locked jail cells get infected? There's still some inconsistencies with some people turning right away while others don't of course.
ah so

Decent episode, but again with the stupidity. The group appreciates everything you've done for them.

Here's an interesting point...

643957_10151285950596535_708759668_n.png

Back