Veteran X
i8qceztDCa6fG.gif

Anderson Silva (c) vs Chael Sonnen
Forrest Griffin vs Tito Ortiz
Cung Le vs Patrick Côté
Dong Hyun Kim vs Demian Maia
Chad Mendes vs Cody McKenzie
Ivan Menjivar vs Mike Easton

wasnt sonnen found to be on PEDs last time?

looking forward to the fight

part of me wants to see silva lose but i think a bigger part of me wants to see him sub sonnen again

Shoulder bumping him like that was a bit of a dick move. I'm not a big fan of Sonnen but i'd like to see him kick silva's ass again...and finish the job this time. I think having Sonnen as champ would really wake that division up again and make it competitive.

That was stupid of Silva to do that.

yeah dude.

your wife is insulted, your country is insulted, this guy talks shit all the time, if I were silva, I'd do the same thing.

Silva is going to kill this fuck in the first round.

watch.

Silva is going to knock Sonnen out.

apparently you didnt see the first fight

sonnen dominated silva early in the last fight, and throughout 99% of the fight

i dont know why you guys think all of a sudden old ass silva is gonna knock him out. chael is a crazy bastard

Last edited:
apparently you didnt see the first fight

sonnen dominated silva early in the last fight, and throughout 99% of the fight

i dont know why you guys think all of a sudden old ass silva is gonna knock him out. chael is a crazy bastard
Sonnen was on roids, Silva was fighting with an injury, Silva is more motivated, Sonnen looked terrible in his last fight, and Sonnen isn't much younger than Silva.

Sonnen was on roids, Silva was fighting with an injury, Silva is more motivated, Sonnen looked terrible in his last fight, and Sonnen isn't much younger than Silva.
who the fuck isn't on roids in mma?
his mistake was getting caught

How did he look terrible exactly?
He took a top contender and made him look like an amateur in the last fight I saw.

Back