UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen

i don't think silva took the fight as seriously last time around... this time he'll be there 100%

I also doubt sonnen will change anything from the last fight, and silva will be ready for it

sonnens PED issue is a result of bad paper work. He's got hormone replacement exempts to get his hormone levels up to a normal level as opposed to lower level (probably due to roid abuse in the past).

the athletic comission is a joke. They're goons.

So is Sonnen though. So they gooned it out and now its okay (he's allowed his hormone replacement therapy to treat his small balls).

The problem with Silva is that he's not a wrestler. Sonnen is a NCAA Div 1 champ. So long as Sonnen can take Silva down, he has a really good chance of winning.

sonnens PED issue is a result of bad paper work. He's got hormone replacement exempts to get his hormone levels up to a normal level as opposed to lower level (probably due to roid abuse in the past).

the athletic comission is a joke. They're goons.

So is Sonnen though. So they gooned it out and now its okay (he's allowed his hormone replacement therapy to treat his small balls).

The problem with Silva is that he's not a wrestler. Sonnen is a NCAA Div 1 champ. So long as Sonnen can take Silva down, he has a really good chance of winning.

One can't jujitsu from the ground? Spoken like a true uneducated American

One can't jujitsu from the ground? Spoken like a true uneducated American

I dunno...

You have to be pretty dumb to get caught in most of those moves. If you train properly you should be able to defend yourself. This isn't a Gi competition.

XD

Also,

I'm Canadian.

Sonnen wont get caught in a stupid mistake like that again. That's brown belt level shit bro.

Back