Trump's getting impeached lolololol

Impeachment inquiry not impeachment. Couldn't get there with Russian collusion, or emoluments, or campaign finance, or tax evasion, but now it's serious because there might be evidence that Trump's administration is looking into possible corruption of a private citizen.

But hey kudos to Nancy for moving from informally doing nothing to formally doing nothing.

the minute blair started going on about this i KNEW anubis was going to run here LOL POSTING

haha i cant tell amadeus and anubis apart anymore.

Last edited:
Basically Nancy just admitted that Joe Biden is already the nominee before a single primary vote was cast.

lol congress finally gonna step up to their responsibility for oversight as a co-equal branch of government so that Nancy Pelosi can impeach Pence and Trump and become President gg she will keep the oval office seat warm 4 warren

I think this leak was intentional by Trump in order to push the democrats over the edge and draw attention to Biden's previous behavior. Pretty sure he talked to his lawyers about what he was doing, OK, we can fight this, then leaked the phone call, then everyone flies into a flurry.

I think this leak was intentional by Trump in order to push the democrats over the edge and draw attention to Biden's previous behavior. Pretty sure he talked to his lawyers about what he was doing, OK, we can fight this, then leaked the phone call, then everyone flies into a flurry.

This video might force the CFR to no longer allow recorded sessions with elected officials.

Same scheme over and over. Drop a false nugget, let the dems jump to conclusions, then turn it all into fake news. They never learn :lol:

it's almost as though someone wanted to distract from trumps un speech

when will they ever learn !!

It's kind of a shame Dems didn't think to have someone whistleblow some office gossip years ago.

Back