Trump is going to prison

ignore crowdstrike - pretend this is ANY server on ANY network

step one is create an image and spin up a vm

do you dispute that?

aint that some shit

In a hearing with the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday afternoon outlining the intelligence agencies’ findings on Russian election interference, Comey said there were “multiple requests at different levels” for access to the Democratic servers, but that ultimately a “highly respected private company” was granted access and shared its findings with the FBI.

do you refute this

waste your time.......not mine

we aren't going back to the 13th century for your win on tech here

Last edited:
the pros? Crowdstrike? you mean the company founded by this russian guy?

DNC-HAC.jpg

wow you're dumb

damn the DNC colluded with Russia

I mean this has got to be treason?

we need to open up a special inquiry on this for sure

you ever heard of ram?

you're thinking of storage. I said memory.
Ahh... yes, that is exactly what I was thinking. I was going to ask if they had some kind of weird quantum computer that couldn't be turned off that I was unaware of. :lol:

step one is create an image and spin up a vm

do you dispute that?

step 0 - chain of custody

Custody stop 1, due to refusal of FBI's first-hand investigation by the DNC, CrowdStrike, private company known only for prior investigations of Fancy/Cozy Bear and more recently admitted analysis mistakes, finds trail of Fancy Bear. It would be a particularly interesting trial discovery phase.

Beyond that, the FBI essentially either totally lied in the indictment to work backwards to fit this analysis, or revealed that they had/have the GRU hackers' computers so well controlled that they know which human being searched for what english phrase on what day. If that is the case, why in the fuck do they need CrowdStrike's evidence at all? Why would they give the Russians the knowledge that they were unbelievably compromised? If they had been since booted out, why wasn't this information released sooner? Waiting for a political opportunity? It still doesn't answer why CS matters.

There are just several absolutely incredulous things that happened and have been claimed to happen here, and none of it has to do with the Binney shit.

step 0 - chain of custody

Custody stop 1, due to refusal of FBI's first-hand investigation by the DNC, CrowdStrike, private company known only for prior investigations of Fancy/Cozy Bear and more recently admitted analysis mistakes, finds trail of Fancy Bear. It would be a particularly interesting trial discovery phase.

Beyond that, the FBI essentially either totally lied in the indictment to work backwards to fit this analysis, or revealed that they had/have the GRU hackers' computers so well controlled that they know which human being searched for what english phrase on what day. If that is the case, why in the fuck do they need CrowdStrike's evidence at all? Why would they give the Russians the knowledge that they were unbelievably compromised? If they had been since booted out, why wasn't this information released sooner? Waiting for a political opportunity? It still doesn't answer why CS matters.

There are just several absolutely incredulous things that happened and have been claimed to happen here, and none of it has to do with the Binney shit.
Step -0.1

Unplug the servers to wipe any possibility of further investigation

I have news

Trump is going to run 2.5 terms, he will have to arrest Hillary to keep her alive after the public sees her snuff video(s), and the midterms 2018 are going to be a historic Trump win

and our sky has been filled with ash... God is displeased

Also I have heard that soon, the 2 witnesses are coming, and my allergies are already quite bad from this ash, not looking forward to more volcanic ash.

Oh and those people who will say the videos are faked, Hillary will own up to it and it will be hard to fake that during the tribunals.

Last edited:
deflect deflect deflect

What will you do when Mueller reports?
I get it, you feel like if HE is going to jail, YOU are going to jail.

Don't take it personally, you just got a hard-on and you voted.

When Trump not only does not get impeached but does two terms because the DNC will fuck Sanders out of a nomination again, will there be a black hole of ree by democrat partisan homers like tripler6?

When Trump not only does not get impeached but does two terms because the DNC will fuck Sanders out of a nomination again, will there be a black hole of ree by democrat partisan homers like tripler6?
Sanders will be dead. And Hillary will be propped up by heavy pharmaceuticals and a robotic wheelchair to have another go at Trump. Which she'll undoubtedly lose again.

Sanders will be dead. And Hillary will be propped up by heavy pharmaceuticals and a robotic wheelchair to have another go at Trump. Which she'll undoubtedly lose again.

soros can rebuild her

she will be bigger and stronger and better at standing than ever before

not sure how that's irrelevant

he's like "Crowdstrike is this unknown liberal company with a russia hardon"

if that is true why are republicans hiring them
And if that is true why are you trusting them

Oh shit we're 3 dream levels in now!!!!

Sure they lied and misrepresented data, but Republicans use them too so.............. HILLARY 2024

Back