Tribes Council? Goaks from pnet selected?

I know what TW once was. And I wish there was a way to get it all back. However, no one can ever enter the TW crowd. It is too tightly sealed. Everyone sticks to their cliques and that's the way it will probably be for the rest of the site's life.

Since to be a part of the "TW crowd" you have to belong to something which no longer exists so I guess it is pretty hard... *shrug*

The TW crowd still exists. Its numbers may have decreased and it may have retreated into hiding, but you and I both know who belongs and who doesn't.

Colosus said:
The TW crowd still exists. Its numbers may have decreased and it may have retreated into hiding, but you and I both know who belongs and who doesn't.
Yeah, but it currently has no vacancies (well unless you're a returning member) which is kind of sad...

Colosus said:
I know what TW once was. And I wish there was a way to get it all back. However, no one can ever enter the TW crowd. It is too tightly sealed. Everyone sticks to their cliques and that's the way it will probably be for the rest of the site's life.

and, well...we bite.
shitgrin2.gif

Slogos said:
http://www.pandoranetworks.org/forums/tribes-universe/showthread.php?threadid=2892

:rofl: ... big man on campus now... let's go give him our suggestions. :rofl:

Edit: If you aren't banned, that is

Originally posted by ^DrAkE^ on Tribes-Universe
Edit: Oh yeah! Im running the T2 Training Academy, were going to do fine and all this season, but it would be really cool if we could get support and advertising from Sierra. I already talked to Marwease(kickass guy) about advertising on Tribes2.com - But in general, next season, maby they could even send QIX or somebody l33t to talk to the trainees, show them some sweet tricks, I dunno..that would kick ass though. The trainers/myself arn't getting any selfgain for this.. 100% for the community - Sierra should have the same motive.
:rofl:

btw this is another example of Sierra not knowing whats going on, this moron is running pnet and TU into the ground. Want him to help the tribes series too? :p

Actually I was part of the beta team for starsiege too. I would love to see a combination of hercs, and ground troops.
-Goaks

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH SIERRA. Christ. Way to completely fuck up a series of potentially quake-like proportions.

Colosus said:
Yeah. I can contend to that. Sparkplug has been around for a while, but he was a Starsiege dork before switching to Tribes.

Beren came in just before T2.

Yogi has been around for quite a while. 2.5 years at least.

BigPappa is a newb.

figgs is an idler

I think that's pretty much it.

If you call 1.5 months after release of T1 as "just before T2" then I guess you right.. Otherside i have been around for over 3 and a half years.

(edited.. finger counting doesn't work to good sometimes)

Back