Tribes Council? Goaks from pnet selected?

filsinger

Crazy HookerX
Veteran XV
[23:14] <Goaks> OMG
[23:15] <PNet-[]V[]ortis> object you have
[23:15] <Goaks> Sierra's Tribes Council
[23:15] <^DrAkE^> ?
[23:15] <Goaks> I was invited to attend by Sierra ...
[23:15] <Goaks> In Wa
[23:16] <Goaks> Serria is covering all costs ... wooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo

for those that dont know (he is the guy who took over Tribes Universe and ran it into the shitter in like under a week flat) Check out the tribes2.org to find out more.

Surely there's people who have contributed more to the community than the likes of him. I mean, just take a look at the Tribes-Universe forums (the posts near the bottom, when he made that little admin takeover) and you'll see what the guy is really like.

He throws his money around to gain power. I know I have a bias with him (I'm Ex-PNet - ashamed, but still Ex-PNet -, and one of the reasons I left was because of his attitude), but I truely believe that he was a poor selection. I'm not saying that I would be better - I haven't been with the community long enough to even be considered (see my registration date), but there must be someone more qualified than him.

when i wanted to join pnet (just to fuck it up) i had to do this thing on how to learn to shoutcast even tho i had sccess to all the servers, gj goaks

i'll make sure to tell colosus to belittle him till he cries the entire time he's there

Harlequin_Jester said:
Goaks goes back pre-T1 w/Sierra
You wouldn't know by watching him play :rolleyes:

Back around December he seemed to be on Heaven every time I played. I honestly thought he was a newbie.

free said:
i dont really care

theres no way a tribes sequel could possibly be as good as t1, so why bother
SHUTUP, COWBOY!!!
T2 REQUIRES INTELLIGENCE AND TEAMWORK!! YOU JUST CAN'T ADAPT!!

Back