[Trailers] First trailer for the Ghostbusters reboot

Frankly if I were a woman I would be insulted by the writing alone and how things have to be spelled out like the audience is retarded.

Take the first movie. Dana Barrett is an intelligent, successful, and cultured woman. She plays in the symphony, has a fantastic apartment, doesn't mind a little junk food, and is frankly way out of Venkman's league. The movie never tells you she's rich, or she's intelligent, or beautiful, or anything else. It's shown through her actions, the setting, etc. You know these things because they are readily apparent.

Now after 30 years, we're resorting to literally spelling it out for audiences. "You're like really good at math, you're like really good at building stuff, you're sassy so you're street smart. Thank you for spelling out your archetypes without wasting my time having to figure out your character through the art of storytelling.

The trailer is now officially the most disliked movie trailer ever on Youtube, and the only movie trailer to crack the top 100 most disliked videos

In latest Ghostbusters disaster news, feminists are upset that the new toyline is marketed towards boys

proton.jpg

i couldnt even make it through that second trailer

made it even less interesting to me than the first shitty trailer

i hope this bombs terribly
Hey it has a crowd surfing scene in it. That's pretty funny.
my favourite parts was the loud fat black woman shouting things

Pretty obvious they included that line specifically as a call out to guilt people into seeing the movie

the sjw bs has already started my sister has already replied to my ridicule of this piece of shit with "why cant an all female cast be funny"

boy i cant wait for facebook wars when this shit hits the fan

"why cant an all female cast be funny"
they can, these girls are just terribly cast. fat mccarthy and bigfoot black lady don't look like they have exactly been chasing around ghosts too often. kristen whig looks like she got lost and wandered onto the set of the wrong movie. this crew should stick to bridesmaids.

they can, these girls are just terribly cast. fat mccarthy and bigfoot black lady don't look like they have exactly been chasing around ghosts too often. kristen whig looks like she got lost and wandered onto the set of the wrong movie. this crew should stick to bridesmaids.

she thought the great character she played in anachorman 2 could use a repeat

this time as a stand alone and star of a movie

maybe this movie is some kind of SNL spin off

Back