[Trailers] First trailer for the Ghostbusters reboot

-Timber

Veteran XX
I really dislike Melissa McCarthy, but I have a soft spot for the first Ghostbusters movie. I'll probably see it at some point with my kids and hope for the best.

I read that in this version, instead of ectoplasm being created from people's hatred, they will fight ghosts who feed on ectoplasm made from patriarchy.

i heard they dont have real nice equipment because they make $.72 to every $1 a regular ghostbuster makes

looks not terrible though, doesnt look like an all time classic either

wow that looks worse than I thought it would

that fat black gorilla isn't the slightest bit funny

wow, that looks worse than I thought it would.

much worse.

I hope that when it bombs, we'll never have to see McCarthy again.

Last edited:
looks bad. real bad
i agree with Melissa McCarthy hatred too. I only even remember her name because I hated her acting in one movie so much that I looked her up to help me avoid her in the future.

Most of us were much younger when ghostbusters was released. I loved it, but if that same exact movie would have come out now - I'm not sure I would have still loved it.

Jesus that was aweful, I cant imagine sitting through an hour of "that"...

"Let's go, oh I'm sorry you were saying that" And I thought the worst thing they could do was to photo OP the terminally ill children that would never live to see the movie, I was wrong....

7951912.jpg

7ifpqpS.jpg

Oh look, the feminist Ghostbusters have STEM related degrees and employ a submissive man as their secretary.

Back