This required it's own thread. [obibun]

I totally don't care.

In fact, I'm going to post time and time again saying I don't care.

'Cause I really don't care. Not at all.

I love it when people think they're the one making fun of other people. It must be almost as satisfying as writing hundreds of essay long posts defending yourself on an internet forum.

please direct me to something else more interesting on this forum right now

because as far as I'm concerned, making fun of a bunch of jealous losers is about as entertaining as it tends to get here

but feel free to think I'm somehow angry or defending myself against an onslaught of people famous for being creepy internet losers who have general difficulty getting a woman to fuck them

Irony ++

I think the point is there's more to life than posting hundreds of times on a forum. Maybe being a FAS spastic makes seeing this impossible.

my girlfriend still lives in a student residence where I used to live once upon a time

my reputation for being awesome is so renowned even at this place I only lived for 8 or 9 months that close to two years later at parties, guys I barely fucking know and have only met recently come up to me asking for advice on how to get a certain woman to bed them

I am become Death, Destroyer of Women

I never said I saved it, that was one of the many hilarious anecdotes invented by jealous losers in a sudden rage of passion and jealousy

I said I had a collection, as in, during my time as a fuck horse I often had shit lying around

but please interpret every word I say in completely contradictory and awkward manners, that shows you're really not mad or jealous at all

my girlfriend still lives in a student residence where I used to live once upon a time

my reputation for being awesome is so renowned even at this place I only lived for 8 or 9 months that close to two years later at parties, guys I barely fucking know and have only met recently come up to me asking for advice on how to get a certain woman to bed them

I am become Death, Destroyer of Women

keep these posts up. i think you've almost convinced yourself.

Insert numerous posts of obibun saying loserish, embarrassing emo shit, unintentionally making fun of himself etc.

Back