This required it's own thread. [obibun]

lol what's with people on Facebook who complain about being inconvenienced by buses and shit

hurr durr some fag at the bus station took too long to buy his ticket and I missed my bus, grrr I hope he rots

hey motherfucker you ride a goddamn bus, it's not supposed to be convenient

How come Obi is back all of the sudden?

Attention.gif

lol what's with people on Facebook who complain about being inconvenienced by buses and shit

hurr durr some fag at the bus station took too long to buy his ticket and I missed my bus, grrr I hope he rots

hey motherfucker you ride a goddamn bus, it's not supposed to be convenient
I lost a train ticket here once

I was rushed, haggard, carrying tons of luggage, trying to catch a flight and really tired/fucked up/etc.

somewhere between the ticket counter and 20 steps away from the ticket counter it disappeared. went back to the woman literally a minute later and explained the situation to her

cunt refused to do anything about it, because people that work at ticket counters are always unsympathetic, ugly, bitter, low-wage earning wastes of life

oh fuck you, you think I put on this entire show of being haggard, stressed, incredibly tired and in a completely messed up mood, in a rush, including bringing these 3 pieces of luggage purely as props, just to save 15 euros on a train ticket?
needless to say I was in a rush and didn't spend 2 hours trying to get my money back, after a minute of talking to her and realizing she was being a stalwart bitch, I just paid for another ticket, called her a stupid cunt to her face (in English though, so maybe she didn't understand it) and went on with the rest of my day

and lmao at awkward nerds with 3 sexual conquests under their belt who seem so affronted when somebody admits, yeah I used to fuck a lot of women and they'd leave random accessories and shit lying around my room

pretty sure if I dug deep into my old suitcases I'd still find a pair of earrings somewhere

i hope you realize how sad and pathetic you come across.

i think most people are actually just annoyed when they find random girls shit in their room. how is it most often found? either rolling over or stepping on the son of a bitch , which then follows with the offending objecting finding the shortest path to a trash can. unless i know whos it is and have some intention of seeing them again it goes in the garbage.

you dont keep that shit laying around, thats creepy ++

there's some shit around my apt that women have left here but i would hardly call it a collection

it's mostly hair brushes/clips/scrunchies

which works well because i have long hair and never buy that stuff

for a while there was a flip-flop under my bed and i'd get a laugh everytime i saw it cause its like 'wait, she left wearing only one flip-flop? did she have a second pair of shoes? wtf'

I wonder if obibro has old valentines/notes from da ladies saved up from grade school and such.

i wonder how many more hits of this sativa my lungs can take

probably infinite until bed

i'm gonna wait til about 5 or 6 for next toke over the line

Back