This required it's own thread. [obibun]

people who came over to my room but didn't know me too well in university used to think I had a girlfriend

dvnfxz.jpg

Guys I have a phone call, so here is a post telling you why I can't immediately respond to these affronts to my ego.

I'm not a nerd I'm just skinny-fat, dirty, live in a shit hole, fall in love with every girl willing to touch me, post obsessively on an internet forum, and play fucking board games :lol:

this thread got embarrassing fast.

its almost awkward to realize that on the other side of that monitor, obibun actually believes this shit LOL.

ETA until he shows up and doesn't even address the pic, or explain why collecting and saving are two different things?

I am wondering if that photo is a a studio apartment, and that's why all that crap is in one spot.

I have a friend who is a man whore. I'm going to ask him if he saves/collects shit that women leave behind. He's probably going to call me an idiot for even asking him since I'm pretty sure he throws it all out so other women won't see it and get mad.

I am wondering if that photo is a a studio apartment, and that's why all that crap is in one spot.

I have a friend who is a man whore. I'm going to ask him if he saves/collects shit that women leave behind. He's probably going to call me an idiot for even asking him since I'm pretty sure he throws it all out so other women won't see it and get mad.

this is the logical answer.

nothing worse than thinking you know who's it is and saying 'oh by the way you left these here'

'no i didnt'

fuck.

Back