This might ruin your day

rofl

Fuckin morons. The only silver lining is that the payment is coming right out of the pockets of all the filth that lives in the city?

Yea so basically the city who rioted will now pay the family of the guy who robbed a store and assaulted a cop.

It's almost too ridiculous to be true.

It's not a big deal, they're going to spend all the money on stupid shit and the city will get most of it back.

I'm going with the lottery style ending. They're dead or their family bankrupts them within 2 years.

Who knows, but the point is you don't shoot people for walking in the street and being a jerk. I would have given my gun to my partner and tackled him, or tazed him.

the settlement should come with a reality tv contract. because watching them burn through that money would be one hell of a show

I'm really wondering what's the motivation for cops to continue to do their jobs with shit like this going on. It's quite dangerous being a cop now. And here come the ANTIFAgs jumping on the 'cops are pigs' train for me saying this, like I don't know some abuse their powers.

AOjIwkT.jpg

"A person familiar with the..."

You can stop reading an article the second you see that phrase.

Yea so basically the city who rioted will now pay the family of the guy who robbed a store and assaulted a cop.

It's almost too ridiculous to be true.
How much did the riots cost the city? Add that on top of the suit. They must be rich there.

I'm really wondering what's the motivation for cops to continue to do their jobs with shit like this going on. It's quite dangerous being a cop now. And here come the ANTIFAgs jumping on the 'cops are pigs' train for me saying this, like I don't know some abuse their powers.

Ya it's like stupid fucking idiots want police to drop their guns and tackle criminals nowadays.

Last edited:
Back