There are 4 or 5 box designs in triples thread that are better than the Official one.

{FSC}Godfather said:
Am i the only one who thinks it is just a fucking box who cares?

I know there may be some sales by people who see a pretty box, but by in large i doubt people go and pick a game at random to buy.

thats why i bought t1... i was 14 and i bought it with birthday money when it released... the box looked really cool...

i think its easy for us to say a box is a box, who cares... but by putting the game in a shitty box you are not attracting new customers...

The new designs rock - i would like to see ANY of the new ones replace the shitty old one.

Skater said:
are you trolling again?

Do you know how to read? Honestly, do you?

I liked the box art for T1 fine, but the real reason it caught my eye was due to the abnormal size of the box, compared to the standard at the time. So it caught my eye, and I checked it out.

Good job being a hypocrite by the way.

not that this is ALWAYS the case, but not having to play with as many people who purchased T:V purely on its box art might be a blessing in disguise :x

Everyone who says #2 ihas got to be smoking crack. I think the original design is mediocre, maybe not as bad as everyone makes it out to be (hell at least its a bit dynamic) But cmon, #2 does nothing for me.

They all look great. As a final product I woudl take #2, it looks sick as fuck, but #3 could be improved to be incredible.

Back