There are 4 or 5 box designs in triples thread that are better than the Official one.

#1 looks too much like Splinter Cell's

#2 Is the best (black or white, both rock)

#3 Is pretty good also, someone needs to change it so we can see what it looks like

mr_luc said:
Was that the one with the huge expansive outdoor shot with the aircraft and flying bases and blue skies and a sniper and shit?

Because if so, me too!

yes!

Already quoted by Sierra, ofn "the box stays". Let's see how many posters and cardboard cutouts they get from us though.

It's already been mentioned that we print out better box covers and "tape" them to the boxes at retail stores. lol. Sad, but I'll try it, till I get busted.

Don't like #2 at all. #3 is great, would need to be cleaned up a bit but it would get me to turn the box over.

I touched up 3 cuz i liked the idea alot.

TVbox.jpg

A box's "look" never EVER made a difference if I would pick up a game or not...but that being said, I think the 3 boxes in the first post are nice looking and if I had to pick one it would be #2.

The masses that are not in the community and who are suppose to buy lots of T:V will primarily be influenced by word of mouth and shelf appearence.

I think peachskins' box designs are great because

1) they have a clean appearence

2) they show interresting ingame photos right there on the front

3) shows what the game is about, makes you want to look at the back and see bigger shots and read about features

4) one for every class is smart because it will generate extra sales from the crazed tribes fanatics who have to have all the boxes, and its interresting that there are classes and that they have designs that are evident in armors/maps etc. which is enticing. However might leave out the first one to save costs.

ChowTOdust said:
peach-TVbox-2.jpg

peach-TVbox-3.jpg

peach-TVbox-4.jpg

by peachskin
definately the most professional so far. these will also really distinguish themselves from other games on the shelf w/ the light color/high contrast. I like the multiple box idea too. nice job

Back