The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

U only have a 25% chance of getting attacked by a left winger, at which point u should be on the lookout for the next 2 right wing terrorists to attack as well.

yeah, tell that to the women, children and old people attacked by the left wing from 2016-2020.

If you change the definition of 'terrorism' as you see fit, its not really terrorism

only in juggerfuck land are left wing ppl more of a threat than the religious right nutcase extremists that commit 99% of gun crimes

Juggs & Dare
come together in knowing that the FED
infiltrates all groups
Most all riots have been Fedsurections

only in juggerfuck land are left wing ppl more of a threat than the religious right nutcase extremists that commit 99% of gun crimes

its comical that you think of all the gun crime in the US, 99% is done by "religious right nutcase extremists".

say it with me

black on black gun crime leads ALL types of gun crime

or just keep making shit up...if that works for you

i think if u buy a gun ur automatically a right-wing nutcase because i live in canada and that shit is illegal here and for good reason

i think if someone like dare considers me a right wing nutcase, I'm fairly well adjusted

its a good compass :D

tw is a hideout for all the stormfront neo con types and i blame them and rich billionaire losers like fishstix for y tribes died a bad death

Lots of far right extremists trying to distance themselves from the terrorism their ideology preaches daily ITT.

I say go ahead and treat yo self - punch a nazi.

id rather commit to one womyn thats solid than bounce to another thats chinese or something like some of you uggos that talk down on me have "accomplished"

canada is a nicer country than usa on every scientific stat ever

Yes, but Juggernaut said America thinks of itself as a prom queen, and I doubt much of the world would argue.

Back