The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT

So Mike Christian Johnson just put it t a vote and with other RINOs&Dimos passed the
Federal Investigators Stalking Americans

awesome,, what a true patriot
saving democracy
Trump said kill that shit
but is standing kinda by the 'religious' DS nut

just 3 months ago you were calling your representative from Mexico to vote in Johnson

:harambe:

notice a pattern with all the maga conservatives? that become swamp monsters overnight

when i was vaping w/ lauren she said once u get 2 congress they put an explosive implant in ur skull and keep ur kids queued up as hostages 4 their clintonian child trafficking scheme so u gotta do wat they say

when i was vaping w/ lauren she said once u get 2 congress they put an explosive implant in ur skull and keep ur kids queued up as hostages 4 their clintonian child trafficking scheme so u gotta do wat they say

#teamboebert

it was never a debate in my eyes mtg ain't got shit on the boe

just 3 months ago you were calling your representative from Mexico to vote in Johnson

:harambe:

notice a pattern with all the maga conservatives? that become swamp monsters overnight

McCarthy was untenable. If we have to knock the RINOs down one by one America First will do it. If we keep hanging with the neocons in the Republican Party we will forever be divided into RINOs&dimos in this country. Breakaway from the unit party and we'll pull in the Independence that only wants to stop all the nonsense wars.

Back