[Tattoo] For those that have them...

Let me just let people see this that missed it the first time.

Krayvok said:
I passed out after I got it done. My artist said that theres to much electricity in my body it gets my heart pumping faster, which gets my adrenaline pumping, leading to me passing out.

:lol:

WTF!?!?

Fucking GOLDEN!

Your artist wanted you to not feel bad about passing out so he made this up. Meanwhile they take pictures and laugh when you pass out.

I have 6 tats and never passed out...I have never seen nor even heard of anyone passing out. However I guess if you are a pussy(BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER EXPLANATION) you might pass out.

you're a fucking pussy if you pass out while getting a tattoo
No shit. Passing out is pretty fucking pathetic. Now, falling asleep while it's getting done is another issue. The one on my back took close to 3 hours and after the first hour I just became bored with the pain. If I didn't have a friend to talk to I probably would have taken a bit of a nap.

The shop where I got my work done always has movies on.

My first piece I watched the Butterfly Effect and some other movie.

Watched Snatch for the 8024592304th time during one as well.

Dude, you watched Butterfly effect? :lol:

I fucking hate that chick flick in disguise.

The best tat experience I ever had involved a B/J while I was getting it. :D

I didn't choose the movie you dumbass

It was just on. And it was sit there and stare at the wall, or watch the movie.

I remember they had to plug me into the light socket. Cause the tattoo guy said i had like not enough electricity in my body.

You fell asleep at a Dirty Rotten Imbeciles concert? :lol:

I was pretty shocked myself. It was at a pretty small venue called the New York Theatre here in Vancouver. I'm not too terribly much into moshing since I'd rather actually see the concert, so we sat in the balcony seats. They were awesome seats by the way. About 40' from the stage, about 10' up. I was kinda tired to begin with and the seats were pretty comfy after many years of being broken in, and suddenly I found myself waking up. :p: It's not any indication of what D.R.I. were like, they were awesome, but when my body wants to sleep, if it's ok to do so, I generally can sleep anywhere.

Can't say that I ever passed out. I have done 3 tats so far and the worst was my underarm. I went into a 3 hour session with no food and still didn't pass out. I'm sure it's more of a mental thing than anything.

I was pretty shocked myself. It was at a pretty small venue called the New York Theatre here in Vancouver. I'm not too terribly much into moshing since I'd rather actually see the concert, so we sat in the balcony seats. They were awesome seats by the way. About 40' from the stage, about 10' up. I was kinda tired to begin with and the seats were pretty comfy after many years of being broken in, and suddenly I found myself waking up. :p: It's not any indication of what D.R.I. were like, they were awesome, but when my body wants to sleep, if it's ok to do so, I generally can sleep anywhere.

Well from time to time we give each other hell on these forums but since you are a D.R.I. fan I'm willing to forgive you.

Of course I haven't heard anything from them in years.

I still put Crossover in the ole tape deck once and a while for nastalgia.

Well from time to time we give each other hell on these forums but since you are a D.R.I. fan I'm willing to forgive you.

Of course I haven't heard anything from them in years.

I still put Crossover in the ole tape deck once and a while for nastalgia.

Well thanks. :)

Yeah, I have to throw Definitions back on my ipod... It's been too long since I heard it last.

When I was 15 I got a shot, and then as I was walking down the hallway to leave with my mommy, everything became fuzzy and the next thing I remember is some hot blonde nurse sticking a sucker against my lips to 'get my blood sugar up'.....

spiderman tattoo? Are you for real?

another one who did not read the back story to the tattoo.

and you all talk shit... I wish to fuck i could pass out ..call me a pussy or whatever but that would be fucking sweet. go to sleep ..wake up and you have what feels like a sun burn. Instant would be nice i have to say

another one who did not read the back story to the tattoo.

and you all talk shit... I wish to fuck i could pass out ..call me a pussy or whatever but that would be fucking sweet. go to sleep ..wake up and you have what feels like a sun burn. Instant would be nice i have to say

I have a sun burn, but I don't feel it. Kind of weird. Looked in the mirror, skin is all red, but no pain.

The shop where I got my work done always has movies on.

My first piece I watched the Butterfly Effect and some other movie.

Watched Snatch for the 8024592304th time during one as well.

he always offers and says you can bring in a dvd if you want. I think that he enjoys music more tho. I enjoy music anyway so im all about keeping my artists happy.

Back