[Tattoo] For those that have them...

I'm thinking of getting "RAYN" tattooed on my scrotum. I'll have to wait till my electricity levels are down though.

I've considered many times getting the SP Heart Logo. I'm not sure where I should get it. I want it on my inner-wrist.

the only problem i have with getting a tattoo of a band is you dont know what that bands is going to do in the future.... Unless its a dead/disbanded band. altho some bands logos do make good tattoo's. As long as it doesnt have the name of the band all bold. My buddy had the Dead milkmans logo on his forearm. pretty good tattoo not a lot of people know what it is. A TW logo would make a good tattoo as well but you would have to be pretty hardcore to get a TW logo tattoo'ed. Or ryan or colosus or someone.

take Metallica for example.... Back in the j80's taht would be one badass tattoo. Now tho id be embarrassed to have one.

Anyhow i cant wait to get my back done. It seems like its taking so fucking long. I started it back in 03 so i guess it really has been a long time :p.

besides that i hear so much about about memorial tattoos and mine is a HUGE one but im ready to start on something a bit more fun and happy .

BTW that NWS link someone posted..not a tattoo its fucking sharpie marker LOL. but good idea. I seen a few real vagina tattoo's that where actually really good. One was a budist style face of sorts but her vagina was the mouth. talk about getting a BJ and having the sex at the same time :)

Well I have no band names tattooed on me. Just art work and besides I dont think Morbid Angel will sell out in any way. Dissection is disbanded because the front man blew his brains out and Hypocrisy only get heavier as the years go by.

:shrug:

I do have a friend that I recently turned on to black metal and he is going to get the Metallica Load tat on his forearm covered up now. :lol:

nah i heard its still extra money for getting tattos in private areas. piercings too

yep ... of course they are ..no tattoo artist wants to tattoo someones cock or anywhere near that area. If you are female and hot tho it might be different. Maybe if the artists is female it might be different.

and your friend is exactly why when i was young i stayed away from getting any band tattoo's. as well when talking about some deathmetal bands its a bit different. most are just wicked so they can be cool. I have seen some hesher's that go WAY overboard with it but hey as ive always said to each their own. i judge the work not the tattoo 90% of the time.

A guy i knew back in the day had the Slayer eagle on the pentagram on his arm. Always thought it was badass but pretty hardcore. im not that hardcore :p. A cop stopped us once and when he was searching us noticed my buddys tattoo and said Slayer Rocks and let us go LOL

Last edited:
Back