[Tattoo] For those that have them...

Pass out? No. Fall asleep? Almost. When I got my back piece done it was pretty close. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Couple that with an ability to fall asleep wherever (like at a D.R.I. concert for example) and the droning buzz of the tattoo gun and I almost fell asleep.

I passed out after I got it done. My artist said that theres to much electricity in my body it gets my heart pumping faster, which gets my adrenaline pumping, leading to me passing out. On top of that I didn't eat before I came in like I usually do. But still its not because i am a "pussy" or a "little wet back bitch". I've seen guys twice my size go out like a light.

LOL WHAT

Couldn't you think of something more creative (and more interesting visually) than a rose and a ribbon? Theyre right up there with hearts and skulls on the cliche tat scale.

I'd have a picture of Grandma wearing sunglasses, a leather halter top and thigh highs, carrying dual uzi's and shouting "fuck you cancer!"

Pass out? No. Fall asleep? Almost. When I got my back piece done it was pretty close. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain. Couple that with an ability to fall asleep wherever (like at a D.R.I. concert for example) and the droning buzz of the tattoo gun and I almost fell asleep.

You fell asleep at a Dirty Rotten Imbeciles concert? :lol:

This thread contains too much material, it's like joke overload in my head. I have to sit down and take a breather here, I might pass out.

you should've at least consulted one of the tattoo artists...the bottom half of your drawing loses all flow and isn't natural(the last ribbon wrap makes no sense and it shouldn't overlap the middle part...rose stem is also off), plus you have tangents galore.

the tattoo itself, the linework is mediocre so that might be why no one helped you out and corrected your art :sunny:

Back