Survivor 2015 - Blue Collar vs White Collar vs No Collar

Spoiler

Last edited:
Long time caller, first time watcher.. what was up with the faggot trying to throw the grappling hook? Clockwise wind up into the ground every time? Someone punch that fucker

That might've been the most collectively dumb jury of all time. Every question was a facepalm.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dude be a man and say you either meant it or you were just joking you fucking dickless pussy.

And yes all your mothers are whores

Lesson is, don't bitch about your edit because they'll call you out on it every time.

Yes my bad for not having the foresight to predict 14 straight days of immunity to close out the game. I'm sure the remaining people working together to try to win an immunity holds no bearing on whether they would vote Mike out next. Thank you fufu aka golazo aka 1teaminlondon for your superior insight and wisdom.

He's gotta go on an immunity run the rest of the way.

From the same post oddly enough, not that you care about context.

lol yes the sour grapes sometimes are really sad

but hey i think mike deserved it

dan's melodramatic face gestures and rants wont be missed

That little speech that Sierra(?) made towards the jury was pretty spot on. I wonder if it swayed any votes at all. The jury in their questions gave the impression they were all voting for Carolyn.

Jen made the speech, but she was obviously just as bitter because Mike did not play the better game. He alienated the entire jury, openly went back on his word for an advantage he didn't get anyway which lost the trust of a 5 man alliance that he led, and only made the finals due to an unprecedented immunity run.

I am a little surprised though that at the reunion Mike didn't call out his "alliance" for the sub-alliance that was plotting his early exit. He endured weeks of hatred for his paranoid moves that turned out to not be paranoid at all, and those same people then had the gall to be bitter towards him for "flipping" on them.

Also how the fuck did Shirin make the Second Chance cast?

it was perfect that dan started banging his head against the table :lol:

i agree that mike deserved it

i'm pretty sure they edited the hell out of the questions to make it look that way

i seem to recall them saying the final jury usually lasts hours

edit: i do agree that mike played a terrible social game

Personally I think they need to keep the jury in seclusion from each other before the final vote. The final vote was decided days before at Ponderosa and the whole "I have an open vote" sort of line is total bullshit. We all knew who Shirin was going to vote for, we knew who Rodney was going to vote for, we all knew that Will wasn't going to win, etc.

Jen made the speech, but she was obviously just as bitter because Mike did not play the better game. He alienated the entire jury, openly went back on his word for an advantage he didn't get anyway which lost the trust of a 5 man alliance that he led, and only made the finals due to an unprecedented immunity run.

I am a little surprised though that at the reunion Mike didn't call out his "alliance" for the sub-alliance that was plotting his early exit. He endured weeks of hatred for his paranoid moves that turned out to not be paranoid at all, and those same people then had the gall to be bitter towards him for "flipping" on them.

Also how the fuck did Shirin make the Second Chance cast?
SJW vote.

to be fair that alliance was always looking to betray the next person. even after they voted carolyn they had the nerve to bust out "hey why didnt you tell us you had the idol". like giving someone shit for wearing a bulletproof vest after you shot them...whata bunch of victims lol

hilarious, and yet she still stuck with them, i suppose, because mike was going to win the jury.

mike made mistakes but i would disagree that he didnt play the better game. i think winning immunity is part of playing. and while he did piss off a bunch of people he still won their votes. he was a prime target for A LONG time and survived.

For all the hype Probst gave this season going into it, I think it turned out to be in the lower third, MAYBE the 50th percentile. Mike was the desrving winner but other than that it was ho-hum.

Really excited for next season. It was interesting to see all the campaigns on social media. Glad Kelley Wentworth is going back; I really think having her dad on there in Season 29 handcuffed her game.

Dumbfounded that Shane Powers didn't make it back in and knowing now that Rodney didn't win, shocked he wasn't on the ballot. I went from hating him to really liking his character.

Back