Survivor 2015 - Blue Collar vs White Collar vs No Collar

Got Haggis?

Veteran XX
Well these people certainly look like idiots already

that dude on the no collar tribe with the feathers in his hair earns points for being extra creepy

no one really stands out to me yet

fucking neutral choice :lol: these white collar people are not very smart

10361396_664368340352839_5522227517560767814_n.jpg

What is no collar? Homeless people?

They did a college degree Vs. no degree season of Apprentice. I did not watch the whole thing but the people who did not go to college were very trashy, quick to start screaming, and just all around did not have very polished behavior.

holy :lol: at the dude with feathers in his hair

he's a 'coconut salesman'

and one of his pet peeves is 'lazy people'

wtf...

What is no collar? Homeless people?

They did a college degree Vs. no degree season of Apprentice. I did not watch the whole thing but the people who did not go to college were very trashy, quick to start screaming, and just all around did not have very polished behavior.

hippies, free spirits basically

i like how the deaf girl is a 'hearing advocate'

wat

does that mean u go around telling people that hearing is great? more people should be hearing stuff?

Feathers guy wins creepiest dude award, Joaquin was coming a close second but the chick he was creepin on is gone (shame too)

she has cochlear implants and was showing them off to everyone

i guess that's being a 'hearing advocate'

also free spirit sailing girl in red bikini that feathers was creeping on has nice tits - watching for developments and tit pics

she is wet for the other non Fabio looking dude and Fabio Feathers is all green eyed and sulky which is lol

i don't watch this show but from that picture above i want to punch that long haired dude in the face. i hope he enjoys his career as a server at applebees.

he's far too busy with his current occupation : 'coconut salesman'

i just can't laugh at that enough

server at applebees would be a huge improvement over coconut salesman

yeah they pretty much have made him out to be creepo of the show so far

i would love to know more about coconut salesmen jobs

Back