Star Wars going to break $1billion by XMas

Spoiler

Lets just say I could use the cobras

Last edited:
Or from the I know to much about Star Wars department... it was because Lucas wanted the light saber duels to be like old timey battles with swords and told the actors to always keep two hands on the light sabers.

Shows what Lucas (and pretty much everyone else) knows about old timey battles. Kendo and old timey battles are as similar to fencing and real swordfighting. It may help but battle/war in general and by its nature is very chaotic, brutal and general lacking in any sort of proper form. You can train for years for any type of combat, but a good chunk of that is quickly tossed out a window when you enter your first actual life-and-death combat.

Shows what Lucas (and pretty much everyone else) knows about old timey battles. Kendo and old timey battles are as similar to fencing and real swordfighting. It may help but battle/war in general and by its nature is very chaotic, brutal and general lacking in any sort of proper form. You can train for years for any type of combat, but a good chunk of that is quickly tossed out a window when you enter your first actual life-and-death combat.
fencing is sort of "quick and brutal" too if in the context of realism.

pls dont confuse fencing with stage fighting.

top movie sword fight sequences:

Princess Bride (man in black vs inigo)
Count of Monte Cristo (dantesse vs mondago)
Crouching Tiger (chick fight)

disney is effectively cheating, making deals with all the theaters to have a massive amount of showings

what i assume is the largest marketing movie campaign of all time

etc

disney is effectively cheating, making deals with all the theaters to have a massive amount of showings

what i assume is the largest marketing movie campaign of all time

etc

its at times like this I am reminded people aren't sold on a movie, they're sold on the marketing. The movie loses all merit as an artistic work and becomes simply a vehicle for aggressive advertising to make fat wads at the box office.

dzT4Prl.jpg

Wtf are you talking about artistic work in a star wars thread for.

Derp Derp I am a mouth breathing ewok going to blow up your super tank with some vine and logs derp derp.

i don't know how anyone can be surprised that the woman gets to lightsabre stuff

look at any disney movie in the past 3 years

they pretty much make shit exclusively for little girls

fencing is sort of "quick and brutal" too if in the context of realism.

pls dont confuse fencing with stage fighting.

I'm not, I fenced for three years. Almost entirely Foil, didn't really like Epee or Saber. And Saber is the brutal of the three.

Impressive weight loss for his age. He got botox too, not that that's a bad thing. Most people who lose that much weight later on in life have a lot of loose skin.

Back