Star Wars going to break $1billion by XMas

Lord Elessar

or something
Veteran XX
Official prediction. If anyone spoils this before I see it I will send you a nice gift box containing live cobras.

Naw. It's just another good v. evil movie. BFD. Some people I know didn't even watch the first 6 movies.

There have been six movies and I can think of one specific thing that would qualify as a spoiler so far. The story of these movies is simpler than DBZ. I think you will be safe to continue reading the internet.

in the first 3 star wars movies (4-6) they used kendo as the basis for the light saber duels, but in star wars 1-3 they used gay acrobatics as the basis for the duels. the end.

Not sure if it's possible to hit $1bil that quick, even internationally speaking. The Friday shows aren't even all sold out yet where I live, although the only seats left are in the front rows of 3D IMAX Closed Captioning theaters.

I am looking forward to lots and lots of conversations on couches in this one.

If the pattern repeats, then this movie will have a good ending, episode 8 will be a cliff hanger, episode 9 will have a happy ending with the good guys winning, and possibly Luke coming back from the dark side. It was already written in previous scripts released years ago, that he turns to the dark side and comes back.

in the first 3 star wars movies (4-6) they used kendo as the basis for the light saber duels, but in star wars 1-3 they used gay acrobatics as the basis for the duels. the end.

But then those First Trilogy lightsabers were solid and special effects were used to make them glow. Which is why there were no stabbing actions. When they made the first Trilogy they had access to a shit-ton more CGI and special effects completely unavailable in the 80s and 90s. So they made lightsaber fights more flashy.

Not saying it isn't stupid, just explaining why the older movie lightsaber fights seemed more lackluster.

Or from the I know to much about Star Wars department... it was because Lucas wanted the light saber duels to be like old timey battles with swords and told the actors to always keep two hands on the light sabers.

Back