Sonic restaurants..

I love their chili dogs and shit mmmmm

also, their shakes and drinks are the bomb diggity. I'll make food at home, then go out to sonic and grab a vanilla orange sprite for a drink with said food. Delicious

They advertise in california, but I've never seen one here.

They also advertised in boulder, but boulder didnt have one

I've even seen one with chicks on roller skates that serve you when you pull up. All 50's like. Their fucking chili dogs are THE SHIT!

There is a Sonic 3 blocks from my house. It is across the street from a liquor store. Good times.

that Kelly Pickler girl from American Idol actually served me at the Sonic she worked at in NC.

kellie_pickler.jpg

well if you ever come to texas you'll see more sonics than you count. In my home town (25,000 people) there are 3 sonics on each side of town. here in dallas they are fucking everywhere, pretty much the same throughout texas i think... at least north texas.

well if you ever come to texas you'll see more sonics than you count. In my home town (25,000 people) there are 3 sonics on each side of town. here in dallas they are fucking everywhere, pretty much the same throughout texas i think... at least north texas.

this is so true when i drove through texas was the first sonic i ever went too. and yea we seen em everywhere

Back