So we’re not gonna discuss the democratic debates in its own thread?

D-KsLOZXsAAZpjs.jpg

D-KsLObXYAE-j5Q.jpg

sometimes you burn the coal so hard the coal burns you

her parents probably sent her to UTAH to be safe, to stay out of trouble, that all races are equal and everyone is color blind.

To be fair, she wasn't necessarily a "coal burner" or a mudshark. She was advertising herself as SB/SD (sugar baby looking for a sugar daddy) on Tinder... essentially, she was a prostitute.

...but I get your point.

probly b/c if u do that, u force urself and others 2 visualize harris having sexual relations with that woman - miss lewinsky

killing boners and making ppl barf is a bad way 2 win support

Im surprised nobody has taken a shot at harris about literally fucking her way into politics

It's a lose lose. Harris can be as combative as she wants to be and gets points for it. Go after her and you're a misogynist and a racist.

Is that how they are going to stop her?

They're going to say she's a fascist nazi and apart of the alt-right because David Duke gave her the thumbs up?

You know... like the Left does with everyone they can't compete with and don't like?

Is that how they are going to stop her?

They're going to say she's a fascist nazi and apart of the alt-right because David Duke gave her the thumbs up?

You know... like the Left does with everyone they can't compete with and don't like?

They did the same thing with Trump. I think Duke said something like he liked trumps stance and the left was like OMG TRUMP TOTALLY SUCKS DUKE'S DICK!!

I saw a daily stormer on gabbard.

It was actually the best piece I saw on her when I checked it out 6 months ago. Brought up her weird hindu sect/cult she is/was a part of I wasn't aware of.

What a fucking world when David Duke is uncovering gems like trump in 16 and gabbard in 20

Back