So, Tom Cruise is Gay...

Zoidberg said:
Actually a family friend of ours is also a magazine writer. She told me the exact same thing.

Well think about this ladies and gents. Before Penelope Cruz got with Tom, she was a nobody. Now she's a superstar (almost). Same with Katie Holmes. Before, she was mainly a TV star. Now she's thrust into the spotlight because she's out with Cruise.

Also, him and Nicole have two kids, but they are adopted. Tom Cruise IS gay. He strikes deals with women who want fame, and in exchange for them being seen with Tom Cruise, he gets to be seen with them and cement his straight image and laugh all the way to the bank after fucking his secret boyfriends.

Please name me ONE female that he's dated that was a superstar BEFORE she dated him. (long-term only!)

Interesting theory, :).

Yes but if Tom tapped WarAngel right after he tapped your uncle, that would mean you admit that worst case scenario he's bisexual, which makes your uncle a liar.

this is retarded. you have presented this much to proove that tom cruise is gay:

zero.gif

Fool said:
Yes but if Tom tapped WarAngel right after he tapped your uncle, that would mean you admit that worst case scenario he's bisexual, which makes your uncle a liar.

It was a joke, but feel free to defend Tom Cruise's sexuality all you like, :D.

This isn't new news... we've known this for a LONG time. Everyone in hollywood knows he's gay. The katie holmes thing is a publicity stunt for War of the Worlds and Katie's new movie.

Fool said:

I could turn him STRAIGHT!!! hehehe

but seriously, my point is, unless you are fucking them or you SEE them fucking someone, you can't know for sure. And unless you ARE fucking them, you shouldn't care.

WarAngel said:
I could turn him STRAIGHT!!! hehehe

but seriously, my point is, unless you are fucking them or you SEE them fucking someone, you can't know for sure. And unless you ARE fucking them, you shouldn't care.

Thankyou for your pearls of wisdom.

LostAngel said:
This isn't new news... we've known this for a LONG time. Everyone in hollywood knows he's gay. The katie holmes thing is a publicity stunt for War of the Worlds and Katie's new movie.

:rocker:

Back