So, Tom Cruise is Gay...

Katie Holmes wasn't popular before Tom Cruise?

:wtf:

And yeah, you're all homosexual for even giving half a shit about stars and their lives.

a: there's a difference between being 'tv' famous, and being 'movie' famous. Katie holmes is trying to be 'movie' famous'

b: if you didnt care about his sex life, you wouldnt be posting in a thread labled 'so tom cruise is gay'

i have more faith in the media exploiting this "news" to the max than the likelihood they would censor it over a fear of being sued.

i do not however disagree with the war of the worlds promotion angle to his latest katie holmes exploits.

Is everyone forgeting Eyes wide shut?...fucking morons. And if Will Smith is gay than I had better put away my "Hitch's guide to getting laid"

Mary Magdeline wasn't a prostitute and no where in teh bible does it say she was, she was the world's first major femenist!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMG

And I thought you weren't a gullible moron. This is just like that bullshit with Napoleon Dynamite's "rumored" death. Guy got in a car accident and was out of the hospital soon enough.

my uncle who is an interior decorator for some big name stars in hollywood has some gay friends who had 'informed' him that Tom Cruise is gay some time ago, this has actually been somewhat of a public rumor for a very long time

hardluck said:
this is retarded. you have presented this much to proove that tom cruise is gay:

zero.gif

Nada not Natta

Greedo909 said:
my uncle who is an interior decorator for some big name stars in hollywood has some gay friends who had 'informed' him that Tom Cruise is gay some time ago, this has actually been somewhat of a public rumor for a very long time

Yea. I thought this was common knowledge. Tom Cruise is in the same class as Ricky Martin when it comes to putting on a charade of heterosexuality in order to preserve an entertainment career that partially relies on stirring up lust in lonely women.

:lol:

I know I'm bumping an old thread but I just saw this on IMBD and found it interesting

"(Cruise) Filed a $100 million defamation lawsuit against Michael Davis, a man who allegedly offered to sell videotapes of himself having sex with the actor. The lawsuit accuses Davis of making the statements "in order to hurt the plaintiff and gain widespread publicity for himself." [May 2001]"

it keeps getting better.

"While filming Days of Thunder (1990) at Daytona International Speedway, he enjoyed playing football with the truck drivers. He was the receiver"

Back