SlushieZ - let's predict

I don't get the TW fixation with girls. I actually thought shlusiez was a decent poster - and without reading the thread - i imagine she still is. Her sig always makes me extremely thirsty.

edit: :rofl: @ Jomo and xcursion. They never cease to amaze me with their complete lack of social awareness and overwhelming level of creepy

this is why we cant have nice things

slushiez what city you live in? im in dallas and i need a drinking buddy before i go off to another country to help kids reed good.

and people wonder why i want to see a pic of jomo

he has got to be a troll looking motherfucker

what a fag that guy is

Why the fuck would she come here? I have no idea why anyone comes here unless they played one of the Tribes versions.

and people wonder why i want to see a pic of jomo he has got to be a troll looking motherfucker what a fag that guy is

didn't he say he doesn't post pics because the internet is creepy? :] I guess he'd know...

a day in the life of jomo:

11:30 AM - wake up in a pit of self-loathing

11:57 AM surf weather.com and post "STORM UPDATE" threads for 3 hours

2:57 PM - actively scan the forum for the possibility of female activity

8:00 PM - offer e-knight services to suspected females

8:02 PM - turn on suspected female who is revolted by creepy private message overtures involving animal sacrifice, bowel movement updates, and acne medication recommendations

did i miss anything?

So many little nerdy virgins going crazy over a regular GIRL on tw....holly shit, tits, ass, pussy....whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

once again, thank you resident losers of tw for the good laugh.

It's a shame that the source of humor stems from peoples pathetic lives.......well, no, not really shame.

lol

p.s. - glare u are a fat Mongolian transexual

if jomo and xcursion had a creep-off who would win

i'm going with xcursion

he seems a lot more maliciously creepy than jomo

like xcursion could eventually escalate to rape rape

but jomo will only constantly IM u until you are bored to death

Back