SlushieZ - let's predict

confidential

Veteran X
so Slushiez is a new non-hambeast female poster on TW. Let's see what we think will happen to her:

1) Someone hacks her photobucket etc. accounts, finds nudes and posts them on here. She leaves and never returns.

2) Someone on TW strikes an e-relationship with her, possibly flying or driving long distances, things obviously don't work out. She leaves and never returns.

3) Someone on TW has sex with her, she pretends like it's no big deal and continues posting until eventually her insane female minds messes her up. She leaves and never returns.

4) JoMo starts messaging her about his medical problems. She is extremely grossed out. She leaves and never returns.

5) She becomes a regular poster and nothing really happens. Yeah right.

Also, pictorial evidence:

fygaya.jpg

Newish pic of me in the new shirt.

Yes that is a guitar hero drumset and rockband drumset behind me.

canukistan, home of the ICBM.. the intercontiental ballistic moose... a cheap catapult, a case of molsons, and 3 gallons of mayple syrup and one sticky fucked up moose

count your days amerikkka

1. I was unaware Slushiez was female.
2. If it wasn't for her sig I'd already hate her.
3. ???
4. Is that eye lazy or crossed?

so Slushiez is a new non-hambeast female poster on TW. Let's see what we think will happen to her:

1) Someone hacks her photobucket etc. accounts, finds nudes and posts them on here. She leaves and never returns.

2) Someone on TW strikes an e-relationship with her, possibly flying or driving long distances, things obviously don't work out. She leaves and never returns.

3) Someone on TW has sex with her, she pretends like it's no big deal and continues posting until eventually her insane female minds messes her up. She leaves and never returns.

4) JoMo starts messaging her about his medical problems. She is extremely grossed out. She leaves and never returns.

5) She becomes a regular poster and nothing really happens. Yeah right.

Also, pictorial evidence:

i'm going to do 1-3, and jomo is going to do 4, and she's going to recover and lead to 5.

girls always wanna suck the dick of the guy who hacked their photbucket.

Back