SlushieZ - let's predict

I wish. He won't share the goods despite knowing she's fucking the friend of some other TWer he never met.

that's me. it's a great cautionary tale for anyone that posts such pictures on the internet - you have no idea who is going to end up seeing them.

b7c10m.jpg

e8vqli.jpg

so Slushiez is a new non-hambeast female poster on TW. Let's see what we think will happen to her:

1) Someone hacks her photobucket etc. accounts, finds nudes and posts them on here. She leaves and never returns.

2) Someone on TW strikes an e-relationship with her, possibly flying or driving long distances, things obviously don't work out. She leaves and never returns.

3) Someone on TW has sex with her, she pretends like it's no big deal and continues posting until eventually her insane female minds messes her up. She leaves and never returns.

4) JoMo starts messaging her about his medical problems. She is extremely grossed out. She leaves and never returns.

5) She becomes a regular poster and nothing really happens. Yeah right.

Also, pictorial evidence:

Let's see here:
1) I don't have a photobucket account. Unlike most girls I am under the rules of "If you don't want a million people looking at it, don't upload it"

2) and 3) I dated someone from TW for 4 years, we were engaged and we're both still here.

4) JoMo has already started messaging me, original about how Goshin's 12" cock was his and he was going to scratch my eyes out.

5) Is more likely.

As far as
"She looks like she's got acne problems"
I'm 22 and occasionally I don't wash my face before I go to bed so yes blemishes are not uncommon. I definitely don't have a pizza face.

"also she looks canadian

i wonder if she has a maple syrup spout"
Born in Texas.

"Is that eye lazy or crossed?"
I don't think it's a lazy eye, I've yet to hear that however this pic isn't a great one to judge my eyes off of.

"Why would anyone pretend to look like that?"
right?

"its a total trap, you can basically see his adams apple in that picture"
I can't even see the front of my neck from my hair

Anything else?

so on #4 i was sort of right

lol, Yeah, i msg'ed her shortly before this thread was made. I'm kind of weirded out now at the timing of the thread.

She's not an attention whore, seems really cool for having a vagina. Suspect it may be a man though.

that's me. it's a great cautionary tale for anyone that posts such pictures on the internet - you have no idea who is going to end up seeing them.

http://i41.tinypic.com/b7c10m.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/e8vqli.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Have you shown those nudes to your friend? I know I would brag about seeing his girlfriend naked.

[QUOTE="SlushieZ, post: 15459924, member: 48981"]

As far as
"She looks like she's got acne problems"
I'm 22 and occasionally I don't wash my face before I go to bed so yes blemishes are not uncommon. I definitely don't have a pizza face.

"Why would anyone pretend to look like that?"
right?[/QUOTE]
Why don't you learn to properly quote posts instead of post like a fucking retard? You need to learn to wash your face and stop being disgusting. Yes, I don't know why anyone would post [I]that[/I] picture and pretend to be the person in it. Sorry, you don't look even remotely attractive in it and 99% of the time a female posts a picture, it's because she wants attention and posting an ugly picture will not get the good attention.

Last edited:
Have you shown those nudes to your friend? I know I would brag about seeing his girlfriend naked.

Why don't you learn to properly quote posts instead of post like a fucking retard? You need to learn to wash your face and stop being disgusting. Yes, I don't know why anyone would post that picture and pretend to be the person in it. Sorry, you don't look even remotely attractive in it and 99% of the time a female posts a picture, it's because she wants attention and posting an ugly picture will not get the good attention.
This coming from you who didnt quote my post properly is awesome. Get over yourself hun. If I wanted attention I would have posted a pic in a bikini full body shot, I would have linked my facebook and myspace and everything else. I'm sorry that i don't take the time out every night to put on my mask like you, please tell me where you get your supplies so that I might acquire them.

like seriously I bet he has a 8'' cock, it honestly looks like an emo trap tranny to me

b7c10m.jpg

e8vqli.jpg

Why do those pics look like they were taken in 1980? Is Emy some kind of time traveler or maybe she doesn't age?

Back