SlushieZ - let's predict

This coming from you who didnt quote my post properly is awesome. Get over yourself hun. If I wanted attention I would have posted a pic in a bikini full body shot, I would have linked my facebook and myspace and everything else. I'm sorry that i don't take the time out every night to put on my mask like you, please tell me where you get your supplies so that I might acquire them.

Sorry, I removed the bulk of your post and deleted the "]" by mistake. Whatever will I do :(

You've got a lot of angst in your post. Why is it that you get so hostile when someone comments on your appearance?

Sorry, I removed the bulk of your post and deleted the "]" by mistake. Whatever will I do :(

You've got a lot of angst in your post. Why is it that you get so hostile when someone comments on your appearance?
You know me so well. If you read hostility in my text I really don't know what to tell you = /

rainbow.jpg

That picture is a year and a half old. You know it's not fair Osme!

Who fucking cares? Oh yea, Xcursion the handicapped, nerd virgin, creeper mcstalkenheimer got unbanned.

Says the guy that lives with his parents, cried about his cousin living there just as rent free as he was and asks his parents for a computer for Christmas so he can play some L4D2 at high settings with his internet boyfriends and won't let cyanide ruin their fun anymore.

You know me so well. If you read hostility in my text I really don't know what to tell you = /

Well, you went on the offensive because I commented on cleaning your face. Sorry, but I am able to keep my face clean without having to go through all the hoops you pretend I do. Water works wonders, my dear!

Well, you went on the offensive because I commented on cleaning your face. Sorry, but I am able to keep my face clean without having to go through all the hoops you pretend I do. Water works wonders, my dear!
A mask isn't doing much to be honest It's actually quite easy, I just don't feel the need to when I have the occasional zit. If I ever get an actual full blown break-out, I will make sure that you are the one I contact first.

Back