Ricky Williams Reinstaed in the NFL

oooooooh he smoked pot. my god what a waste of his life. because he smoked pot, he has no talent.

You people fail to realize, Miami is the farm team of all sports. Ricky will be great as a Patriot.

Wes Welker = Former Dolphin, now Patriot.
Chris Chamber = Former Dolphin, now Charger.
Mike Lowe = Former Marlin, now Red Sox with a ring.
Josh Becket = Former Marlin, now Red Sox with a ring.

In all honesty, Ricky did suck his last few seasons before the drugs. In his first two years he would crash into the line no matter who was there. Then he started "dancing" to avoid the hit and his numbers went down.

It all depends on which Ricky shows up.

Lol, people think no one will take him? Bullshit.

He's a durable back. Those aren't a dime a dozen. Sure, he's a fucking moron and loves his weed, but he's a runner.

He won't have a problem finding a new home.

You people fail to realize, Miami is the farm team of all sports. Ricky will be great as a Patriot.

Wes Welker = Former Dolphin, now Patriot.
Chris Chamber = Former Dolphin, now Charger.
Mike Lowe = Former Marlin, now Red Sox with a ring.
Josh Becket = Former Marlin, now Red Sox with a ring.

In all honesty, Ricky did suck his last few seasons before the drugs. In his first two years he would crash into the line no matter who was there. Then he started "dancing" to avoid the hit and his numbers went down.

The CA Angels would have many more than one World Series Championship if they weren't trading all their past talent. Why do you think the Angels have sucked for so long? At least the Marlins haven't been around long enough to really know how bad it is to not win a championship. The MArlins are spoiled.

Major league titles
World Series titles (1) 2002
AL Pennants (1) 2002

West Division titles (6) 2007 • 2005 • 2004 • 1986
1982 • 1979

Wild card berths (1) 2002

How do you think Cub, Royals and other "losing" franchises feel about their best talent leaving. Give me a break.

Last edited:
Lowell is overrated. If he was really that good, the Red Sox would of signed that four year offer he wanted.

Ricky has some anxiety issues, which is why he does drugs. When he got super famous from college, he kinda freaked out.

Hopefully he's worked it out of his system.

I bet the Cowboys would if nobody else will, but I'm sure someone will take him before we could get to negotiations with him

It's all speculation because he's still currently a Dolphin.

Has anyone heard whether or not the fins are going to let him return to the team? I heard something about a 2 week roster exemption.

if i were the bears i'd be looking at R.W.

Even though they look like they don't like that kind of heat in hte franchise. they cut jones right away

Back