Ricky Williams Reinstaed in the NFL

i'm still a ^5 wtfs

and ya after lookin at the stats, maybe something in that british island water helped out their running game - it's not too shabby at all, considering they don't exactly have a huge passing threat to keep defenses honest

i'm still a ^5 wtfs

and ya after lookin at the stats, maybe something in that british island water helped out their running game - it's not too shabby at all, considering they don't exactly have a huge passing threat to keep defenses honest

The dolphins offense really isn't the disappointment this year. They haven't been tearing it up exactly but they've played well enough to win. It's the defense that has lost games. If the defense was playing as well as they did last year I think the Dolphins would be atleast 4-4.

I bet Miami begs to differ.

Uh...Chatman has done very well in Browns absence, thanks. The only good thing about Williams returning is that if he runs like before, we can get something for him in the offseason, even if it's a 5th or 6th round pick (especially with how Cam/Mueller has drafted).

The dolphins offense really isn't the disappointment this year. They haven't been tearing it up exactly but they've played well enough to win. It's the defense that has lost games. If the defense was playing as well as they did last year I think the Dolphins would be atleast 4-4.

no, the offense, besides brown and the running game, HAS been a disappointment. Not as bad a disappointment as the defense, but a disappointment nonetheless. we've lost 5 games by a total of 15 points :/. I'm glad we're finally starting Beck. He and Hagan/Ginn/Peele had a pretty good camp and were building up a good relationship iirc. The Hagan/Ginn combo could end up being the Duper/Clayton combo that Marino had.

You people fail to realize, Miami is the farm team of all sports. Ricky will be great as a Patriot.

Wes Welker = Former Dolphin, now Patriot.
Chris Chamber = Former Dolphin, now Charger.
Mike Lowe = Former Marlin, now Red Sox with a ring.
Josh Becket = Former Marlin, now Red Sox with a ring.

In all honesty, Ricky did suck his last few seasons before the drugs. In his first two years he would crash into the line no matter who was there. Then he started "dancing" to avoid the hit and his numbers went down.

It all depends on which Ricky shows up.

Maybe the baseball team is the farm team, but no, the dolphins are not. onoes....we got Chatman from the chargers and booker from Chicago....the ownership of the marlins are why they are that way.

get out fairweather fan.

no, the offense, besides brown and the running game, HAS been a disappointment. Not as bad a disappointment as the defense, but a disappointment nonetheless. we've lost 5 games by a total of 15 points :/. I'm glad we're finally starting Beck. He and Hagan/Ginn/Peele had a pretty good camp and were building up a good relationship iirc. The Hagan/Ginn combo could end up being the Duper/Clayton combo that Marino had.

I disagree. I think the offense is like I said not tearing it up but has been suitable. Enough to win games. Look at how many yards the defense has given up on average. That's why they are losing. Not to mention special teams. If I see another Ginn TD return called back because of a penalty I'm going to kill somebody.

I disagree. I think the offense is like I said not tearing it up but has been suitable. Enough to win games. Look at how many yards the defense has given up on average. That's why they are losing. Not to mention special teams. If I see another Ginn TD return called back because of a penalty I'm going to kill somebody.

True. We rank about midway on 3rd down %. Although I didn't realize Buffalo (who, like i've said, we're only 15 points away from being them :p) is almost dead last in 3rd down %. But hey, at least we're #1 in the league in 4th down % :). I still think, with the expectation from an offensive minded coach and the personell that he brought in (Green and also Lemon's, I assume. familiarity with the offense) we would be doing much better on offense. That is where i'm comming from :D.

Well Beck will be playing this week. So I'm curious to see how that goes.

Yup. Again, Beck had something going with Hagan, Ginn and peel iirc. WR #1, WR #2, TE. plus we're up against the Iggles and it's about time for one of McNabbs really shitty games. I'd like Cam to set the tempo for the game w/ a play action to Chatman, roll out of the pocket and hit Ginn on a bomb. CAM, WE'RE 0-9, WHAT THE FUCK DO WE HAVE TO LOSE NOW? DO IT!!

Back