Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you 2

yea and 99% of everyone here who celibrates st pattys dont think about what you are talking about. they think about wearing green and all kinds of shit that has nothing to do with mthe irish... did you not understand that part?

that has nothing to do with you being proud of your history bro. you are going off on a different rant here dude. St pattys is not a BS holiday its cool.... its just an AMERICAN thing not irish. be proud of your ancestors. celebrate it.. just stop tying it to st pattys day because it has nothing to do with it.

Saint Patrick's Day, or the Feast of Saint Patrick (Irish: Lá Fhéile Pádraig, "the Day of the Festival of Patrick"), is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated annually on 17 March, the death date of the most commonly-recognised patron saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick (c. AD 385–461).

Saint Patrick's Day was made an official Christian feast day in the early seventeenth century and is observed by the Catholic Church, the Anglican Communion (especially the Church of Ireland), the Eastern Orthodox Church and Lutheran Church. The day commemorates Saint Patrick and the arrival of Christianity in Ireland, as well as celebrating the heritage and culture of the Irish in general. Celebrations generally involve public parades and festivals, céilithe, and the wearing of green attire or shamrocks. Christians also attend church services, and the Lenten restrictions on eating and drinking alcohol are lifted for the day, which has encouraged and propagated the holiday's tradition of alcohol consumption.

Saint Patrick's Day is a public holiday in the Republic of Ireland,[10] Northern Ireland, Newfoundland and Labrador and Montserrat. It is also widely celebrated by the Irish diaspora around the world; especially in Britain, Canada, the United States, Argentina, Australia and New Zealand.

Saint Patrick's Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's barely dark by any internet standards. You just hype it as dark so you can make a bugger deal out if the tripe following your convenient embellishment.

Yoda do you think DOs should hvr just gave up and tried something else.

And do you agree or disagree that internists are just people who couldn't hack surgery and that surgeons could give just as good intensive care if they weren't busy with real man work.

Also do you think tpk has or has ever had a pillow waifu

Thanks for doing this AMA.

That's barely dark by any internet standards. You just hype it as dark so you can make a bugger deal out if the tripe following your convenient embellishment.

Mr. MacLeish: I know who ya are. You're the tool who sent me this... Four thousand to unload each vessel? Are you outta your fucking mind? The price is two thousand. We have a contract and you're going to honor it or I'm going to lock out your union. Is that clear ya fuckin' potato eater?

Danny Greene: Potato eater? Seeing as how the potato was the only source of nutrition in Ireland for 300 years and half the population including my ancestors died in the great famine, I'd say that term is insensitive. Speaking of culinary tastes, Mr. MacLeish, you're Scottish aren't you? Let's talk about Haggis. Haggis is seasoned lard stuffed into a sheep's colon. So I may be a potato eater Mr. MacLeish but I don't eat fat out of a sheep's asshole... What do you think of the new carpet?

1925291_10101192324878248_1758390071_n.jpg

1947980_10101192327203588_1056524345_n.jpg

1797387_10101192327028938_1518166748_n.jpg

Last edited:
A real Irishman would have called it "the great hunger" rather than the "potato famine".

There was plenty to eat in Ireland but those English dogs only let the Irish east potatoes while they exported everything else to England. And they kept on doing that while the Irish starved.

Back