yeah?

well, at least my people are still mostly around. hehe

round up the wagons

he on a belligerent war path

:lol:

he real mad about gas threads

other shit white people created and then ruined the planet with

but also too dumb to understand the inner workings of or use

Handy hint - All Nissan vehicles have a small arrow next to the gas pump icon on the dash to show which side the filler is on.

snaqmgU.jpg

Not the mid left one, that is distance to empty, the top right one which is the level gauge shows the filler is on the right hand side.

And here is one with the filler on the left.

k2vPrt4.jpg

Very handy if you swap cars often.

Although not a problem if you realise you can stretch a hose to either side of a vehicle if you stop in the right spot, lol @ dickheads queuing up for the left hand side pumps when the others are empty.

Last edited:
Although not a problem if you realise you can stretch a hose to either side of a vehicle if you stop in the right spot, lol @ dickheads queuing up for the left hand side pumps when the others are empty.

I was forced into a pump on the wrong side today, but the pump did not stretch to the other side :flame:

Park closer, stretch it over the back of the car and hold it up so it doesn't scuff the duco.

Or you need to sell the Hummer, Silverado etc

i was parked close as possible while being safe, it didn't have that top hook like most have. i've had to do the wrong side here and there, my car being gay with it being on the right side

The best thing to do is for car makers to never put the gas cap on the passenger side cuz that's just a fucking stupid :shrug:

I don't know, not that I'm aware of.

all newer vehicles in the states seem to have this now

i didn't realize it until just a few years ago

it was a major breakthrough and feature for me having multiple vehicles

most cars since 2000 and that have a digital instrument cluster tell you the direction of the tank like this

before that i used to use the old rule that american cars were on drivers side

imports are on passenger side

but that absolutely didn't work for me as well as i thought it would.....since that doesn't seem to hold true

Last edited:
They do it to balance out the pumps, otherwise everyone queues for the same side, it's not difficult u know.

:lolwut:

u know that if you have ur gas cap on the driver side, you can go to ANY pump, right? and if EVERYONE had the gas cap on the driver side, then you'd NEVER have the problem of someone trying to go in headways at you. :shrug:

Well apparently - no you cant. That is why everyone goes to the side their cap is on because 90% of people don't know that hose will reach both sides (99% of the time).

It's a deliberate design feature to assist flow of vehicles through gas stations.

Well apparently - no you cant. That is why everyone goes to the side their cap is on because 90% of people don't know that hose will reach both sides (99% of the time).

It's a deliberate design feature to assist flow of vehicles through gas stations.

well normally, gas pump "queues" aren't 20 cars deep and flowing in one direction, but I can see where that would probably work if that were the case. normally, gas pumps are at most 2 cars deep, and there's usually plenty of room to come in either way at each pump. :shrug:

I hear some cars have a moveable lever on the floorboard between the seats that makes the car go faster too

Could just be a rumor though...

Quite a few gas stations, especially at chain stores, queue all cars in one direction. They also usually have the extended length hoses so you can fuel either side from any pump. And yet you still see idiots lining up on one side while ignoring open lanes because its on the ‘wrong’ side.

Back