OREGON PUMPING OWN GAS

I like how people jump to the conclusion that because the law allows you the option of pumping your own gas that it suddenly equates to you having no choice but pump your own gas.

when the baby bitches grow up and figure out how to pump gas on their own, no one will be pumping gas for them anymore.

I've never in my life seen someone pump gas for someone else in texas. if you sat there in your car and yelled for someone to do it, they'd probably laugh at you, and might even deck you.

holy shit i thought this was a parody
It is a parody in a sense. The media is essentially getting trolled on Facebook.

We do in fact know how to - and are plenty capable of - pumping our own gas. But given that most of us live in the rainy side of the state, why the heck would we want to? :shrug:

It is a parody in a sense. The media is essentially getting trolled on Facebook.

We do in fact know how to - and are plenty capable of - pumping our own gas. But given that most of us live in the rainy side of the state, why the heck would we want to? :shrug:

exactly, no such things as roofs over gas pumps, and certainly wouldn't want anyone's makeup to run or the snowflakes to melt or something.

I mean seriously, what a bunch of cry baby pussies lol

im old and remember when all places were full service and they changed ur wiper fluid and washed ur windshield

now its some dood who makes it look like its a giant inconvenience to type my pump number in and watch me tap my debt card

y do u even go inside to pay

:lolque:

hook us up

link me to the autism cave where they are posting on this

the comments i have seen are all from local news channels

man are they mad

smelling like gas is apparently a really big deal

most are using gloves just in case

Learn

How to

use

paragraphs

you

fuckwit

two_graphs_w640.jpeg

you need to know what side of your car the "petrol" goes into to even post in here

that is the bar of entry

------------------------------

you are down here

life midget

Wyoming is really manly because we've always pumped our own gas. That's why we are a totally badass state.

And also, we've never had our ass handed to us by the Mexicans. Twice.

oh good, vanster, you quoted me in your sig when i was talking about you gg

glad i'm still living in that fat native American noggin rent free :sunny:

yeah?

well, at least my people are still mostly around. hehe

Unless I'm wrong, the chief complaint you have is that "your people" don't have the political clout they once did, and that "your people" are dealing with evolution in a very personal way. In fact, one of the movements you are with is a "white-power" or something. It's doing very well, as I understand.

Please don't swat me.

listen, we would have gladly made the Indians our bitches twice too, but it only took the one time to pretty much completely decimate you all, so we never got a second chance. well, unless you count what the government does to the survivors on a daily basis. hmm, if you look at it that way, ur kind of in a perpetual bitch mode.

how marvelous. :sunny:

The old pumps used to be more complex. You had to crank the dials back to zero and the flip the pump lever down then back up to get it going. Remember they used to have the little spinning thing on the side in the dome :)
and the little bell thing that used to go ping every few gallons.

Modern pumps pretty much do it for you anyway and soon with the switch to electric cars, battery swap stations will be automated and solar roads will minimise swapping anyway.

The old pumps used to be more complex. You had to crank the dials back to zero and the flip the pump lever down then back up to get it going. Remember they used to have the little spinning thing on the side in the dome :)
and the little bell thing that used to go ping every few gallons.

Modern pumps pretty much do it for you anyway and soon with the switch to electric cars, battery swap stations will be automated and solar roads will minimise swapping anyway.

The pumps from the 30's/40's were actually kind of cool. They had a big glass reservoir on the top and you would crank a handle on the side, to fill up the reservoir, then gravity feed to your car. But then you realize how dangerous it was to have glass filled gas reservoirs on pumps in a time when car brake pads were made out of leather and power steering, power brakes were barely even a concept

Back