OREGON PUMPING OWN GAS

HELL YES

You can finally pump your own gas in Oregon. Some Oregonians aren't having it. - The Washington Post

Oregon is finally ready!!!

Some Oregonians in Panic Mode After Law Allowing Motorists to Pump Their Own Gas Takes Effect | KTLA

well some of them

DSjG8f6UMAMS3bA.jpg

meanwhile in portland

serveimage

im old and remember when all places were full service and they changed ur wiper fluid and washed ur windshield

now its some dood who makes it look like its a giant inconvenience to type my pump number in and watch me tap my debt card

Until this story I didn't know some states still required full service

im old and remember when all places were all full service and they changed ur wiper fluid and washed ur windshield

now its some dood who makes it look like its a giant inconvenience to type my pump number in and watch me tap my debt card

im old and used to be one of those guys that worked at a station that had full service.

if you go way back in the day, not only did you have full service, but the people that did the service had actual uniforms on, not just a pair of sweats, crocs and a no fat chicks t-shirt

im old and used to be one of those guys that worked at a station that had full service.

if you go way back in the day, not only did you have full service, but the people that did the service had actual uniforms on, not just a pair of sweats, crocs and a no fat chicks t-shirt

then came the increases in minimum wage

them and movie ushers

went the way of the shoe shiners

yeh i worked at a marina gas station at like 13

boaters are generally friendlier than drivers and pay a premium for that gas, it was a good summer gig for a kid

bought a 1977 boston whaler with my earnings, gawd i miss that little thing it was indestructible

nobody wants to get out of their car to pup their gas in Oregon because you'll get all wet and cold.

we had a girl from oregon in hs who just sat in her car for an hour

didn't realize that california didn't pump her gas for her

she got out bitching that this was the worst service ever

true story

yeh i worked at a marina gas station at like 13

boaters are generally friendlier than drivers and pay a premium for that gas, it was a good summer gig for a kid

bought a 1977 boston whaler with my earnings, gawd i miss that little thing it was indestructible

The station i worked at was right by the highway and actually had free air and water.

and worked on cars.

And when you went in, it wasn't 2000sq. foot of junkfood. It was like 1 rack of maybe 3-4 different types of candy bars

The station i worked at was right by the highway and actually had free air and water.

and worked on cars.

And when you went in, it wasn't 2000sq. foot of junkfood. It was like 1 rack of maybe 3-4 different types of candy bars

paying for air still kinda bugs me

its fuckin AIR

we had all kinds of dope fishing/ski/boat shit at the marina, i loved that fukn job i didn't even care what they paid me back then

oh paying for air and water pisses me right off.

I actually liked working at the station as well. It was across the street from a mall and a minature golf place. constant stream of girls all day

Back