Obibun dide

dogs47.png

i got fat and then lost it and still took photos of myself and then got fat again and still do as well yall have seen the dang photos

i rarely took pictures of myself then got fat and still didn't then lost some weight but am still fat and still don't really

every fat man and woman on the earth shall rise up against the oppressors and then sit down again fairly quickly because they are out of breath

ya but ur talking about an attention whore cam whore

his whole turning fat process would have been clearly documented

the pictures lgbr and the obit have barely look like him

just get urself on some of them neat prison chemical restraints they have and u too can get fat on a low-calorie water diet because ur metabolism will shut down along with your hormones getting fried while your body retains all the water to a gross degree

fat is free

literally a drug that makes people not able to take a healthy piss and retain 50lbs of water weight and the solution is to go dehydrate for a year in the desert

so i heard they finally killed the great barrier reef

i hope 99% of humanity goes next

I never liked him, but it's too bad he died. That last post is a very TW way to leave the internet.

He gained so much weight. There's no way you could wake up in the morning that size and be happy. I bet he fell back on drinking.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 07-04-2013, 10:28
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
I'm in smelly polluted overcrowded Ching Chong China during the Stampede for shitty family obligations

instead of being here, at the Stampede

NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT LOL

just here til Sunday

From the matrix, it's known as residual self image. Everyone on The Facebook does it to make their pathetic lives more bearable. And I'm sure people here do it as well.

Back