Obibun dide

From the pic in the in memoriam thread, I would guess heroin played a part. Whatever it was, he looked haggard.

Another thought, he looks all thinned out and stretched in that photo.
Almost like a ring bearer. Perhaps Obi was on some Canadian quest to carry a donut to the Canadian Rockies and throw it in a lake or something. Kinda like Lord of The Rings but Canukified. Lord of the Donuts.

jesus christ

he posted pics on fb pretty regularly
and he never got fat in them

uhh bro when people get fat and succumb to drink they aren't going to post pics of their recent bloatness. i wouldn't read too much into it

he really looks unhealthy though in that obit pic

From the pic in the in memoriam thread, I would guess heroin played a part. Whatever it was, he looked haggard.

Another thought, he looks all thinned out and stretched in that photo.
Almost like a ring bearer. Perhaps Obi was on some Canadian quest to carry a donut to the Canadian Rockies and throw it in a lake or something. Kinda like Lord of The Rings but Canukified. Lord of the Donuts.

Are you trying to be next

I mean for real

i never had a prob w obibun. used to play l4d with him i think

but he got real fat and betrayed himself

just think it weird how ur in denial that he got fat when its clearly him - and a perfect reason for having a heart attack @ such a young age

It really doesn't have as much to with weight as it does cholesterol levels and arterial obstruction. You could be thin with clogged arteries and still drop dead of a heart attack. High blood pressure is also a big killer of younger guys. I bet you he had HBP.

Back