NGFM Vegas help pls

Rulide

Veteran XX
NGFM Im in vegas and need some tips on how to maximise my fun without blowing out the budget.

So far i think Vegas is shit.

Seriously, how can you not find something interesting to do?

And if not, why the fuck did you go to Vegas in the first place?

Well, if he's from the east coast, then he's waking up early. Need more info on what you want to do. There's Red Rock if you want to climb, a pinball museum if you're into that, tour the hotels early to avoid traffic. I was touring the hotels at 6am because I was wide awake. Then I hit In & Out at 10:30am when they opened and the place was packed. Scroll to middle of this page.
http://www.nogodforme.com/Vegas2010.htm
Gambling early in the morning is good, less crowds. I was playing video poker and Wheel of Fortune slots. You have all the machines to yourself.

Last edited:
if you dont like spending money why the fuck are you in vegas

go see a cirque show and do blow out of a clowns anus

Go to Circus Circus and watch the children play like a sick pervert.

Really though Circus Circus is pure hell, don't go there.

Hoover Dam and Red Rock is where people go after losing all their money. GC is kinda far, it's a good 5 hours to the South Rim. A little less to the west rim where the sky bridge is located.

Top of the strat is cool, bring beers with you, they'll let you take them in the elevator to the top.

Bellagio Buffet is good, go at 2pm then watch the fountains. That basically becomes your lunch and dinner, rate is less at 2pm. Go at 4pm and you'll pay a bunch more for the dinner rate. It's basically the same stuff, they just add more sea food (crap legs).

Last edited:
Do you really need to win money to afford a rental for the week? I dont think we've ever paid more than $20 a day (usually less) for the rental car in Vegas.

Red Rock is a nice change of pace, the Dam is worth seeing once I guess. The Atomic museum is interesting for non-gambling entertainment.

Head down to the old strip fremont street if you haven't already. I like that area better actually.

stand out on the street and hand out prostitution cards to passersby for 4 hrs a day

click click click click click

go see the bellagio fountains at night
DO go to Absinthe, located outside of caesars palace, great fucking show

DO see O, cirque de solie thing
DONT see Ka, it was...ok
DO see the volcano and TI ships for free

the shows should cost you 60+130 or whatever for great seats at O. So 210.
Take $500 and go play roulette doubling your position if you lose
start at a 5 or 10 table if you can. Get free vodka red bulls, play for a while, and walk away when ready.
if you have enough bankroll and dont get fucked by 8 numbers different, you should be able to walk away with a few hundred extra bux

:shrug:
dont be a pussy

Back