[NFL] Week 15

checking in on browns:

BxNm0Xw.jpg

They been making that call that way ever since the Des Bryant non catch. No one likes it, but it is how It is called every time now. He was still in process of going to the ground when he was reaching the ball forward. You have to maintain possession all the way to the ground now and he clearly loses possession when he reached out as it rolled on ground. Receivers are going to have to learn to discipline themselves to make securing the catch top priority if they don’t want that to happen.

Dez never really secured the ball. James pulled it in and then reached out. They need to elaborate on the rule. If you catch the ball and then do something with control of the ball it be considered possession.

I agree that’s the way it should be, but it isn’t the way it is now. I think the NFL has been painfully consistent on this ruling for some time now. It doesn’t matter if he pulls it in while still in process of going to ground.

Last edited:
that should be a td but under the current rules he bobbles it on the ground really hard, one of his hands comes completely off the ball as its bouncing off the ground

Big Ben - I'm going to make the worst red zone decision down by 3 you've ever seen.

Derek Carr - Hold my beer…

Raiders lost in the most Raider way possible but Carr did not make a bad decision. He had a good chance at winning the game. It was a fluke fumble and, also, I think the NFL needs to look at that fumbling out of the end zone rule because the defending team shouldn't earn the ball back from a non-possession fumble out of the end zone.

Anyway, Big Ben could've easily sailed a pass out of the end zone to run another play instead of throwing into triple coverage. It was a questionable decision at best.

On the one hand I know it's bullshit, on the other hand I won because of the TD recall. Fuck Pitt.

That ref was the head ref for the Dez Bryant incompletion and he hasn't called a Cowboys game since that incident until tonight. Guess he had to make up for that call, smfh...

videotogif_2017-12-17_20-40-38.gif

Video of the Pittsburgh play here until it gets taken down. He was never touched reaching for the goal line.

The reach for the goal line was a football move, but they're claiming he was going to the ground and the pass was incomplete.

What receivers need to do these days is never touch the ground with the football. In high sight, he could of reached his hands out, pulled them back in and the ball would have broken the plane. In the old days, people would put the ball on the ground to show it crossed the line. Now there are cameras to prove it.

Last edited:
Back