[NFL] Week 15

That was a bullshit over turn. Receiver clearly had control of the ball crossing the plane of the end zone. Had control going to the ground. It's a TD no matter how you look at it.

NE gets the BS interception. This is why I hate NE so much.

The fix is always in. Another reason I don't care about who wins. The fix is clearly in, just like the NBA. That's why I was doing chores all day and not caring.

You mean like fix like when they lost a first round pick and their qb for four games because they thought he may have had a football deflated?

Sorry your team perpetually sucks, but pats don’t get any breaks. That’s how they call that play these days, I don’t like rule either but they been consistent on that call all year.

Let’s face it, Pittsburgh choked. They tried to get cute with no timeouts left by not spiking it like any other competently coached team would have

Last edited:
Well let’s go through the checklist:
1. He is a male - check
2: he has money - check
3. He is old white dude - check

Hmmm what could it be?

Real question is when are they going to fix the catch rule.

If you dont have possession of the ball how do you stretch it over the goal line?

If you dont have possession of the ball how do you stretch it over the goal line?

Yeah too many calls this year got overturned by this , they really need to work on it so plays like that stand. To me if his intent is clear that he is going to reach ( and you want players reaching for excitement factor), I think that’s enough proof of control. They have other rules specific to goal line, why not.

Me: cool I only need to get 10 points from Dak to win against a team that only has two picks all year.

Dak: hey watch this

I would really like to hear from some Pittsburgh fans right now. I wish someone would drag TotalFaggage from old TWL here. His tears used to taste so sweet.

Also did they just completely ignore how he catches the ball, tucks it, and then stretches it out? Is that not a football move? What exactly is a football move?

This. Clearly had possession. Ball breaks plane. A slight bobble as it hit the ground but he controlled it. Call on the field was TD. Fix was in. As the ball crossed the plane it was a TD. That was a football move.

Back