[NFL] Week 15

NGFM, who haunts your dreams more, Brady or Bellichick?
Neither. The entire team I guess. They always seem to get the lucky break. I just want them to lose. I don't dream about football.

The team I want from the AFC would be the Jags since they haven't won shit. Otherwise I'd want the NFC team in the superbowl. Atlanta was supposed to win last year. That was a complete joke.

The catch did not survive the ground, this was blatantly obvious to anyone who watches the NFL. If James wasn't trying to be a fucking hero and just secures the catch there's no issue.

Ben's mistake on the last play was that he was yelling clock while Tomlinson was telling him to take a shot. Only Eli Rodgers was aware it wasn't a clock play so it was obvious

Trojan are you a Pats Fan? Listening to xm radio, this I the the crap they say to every caller that agrees that it was incomplete. Of course they select which callers to put on to make it appear to be controversial. By today’s standards it’s incomplete every time. I bet no one can find a similar play not called that way in the end zone in last few years and dozens called exactly that way.

People still watch football?

Fucking losers.

Go kneel in some dog shit.
Unbelievable. Eat shit MIIC grunt.

This from a super pat grunt who figures he really is defending the US of A.

Tell you what knucklehead, if you can list one war in the last 150 years that was indeed to defend the Constitution than I'll stop calling you a knucklehead and treating you with all the contempt I can muster. :heart:

Please proceed.

The Good Lord smiles on Belichik and Brady, that win was proof. That goal line call was good l tho how is it not a catch shall remain a mystery and a new definition. Receivers have higher standards of ball control when crossing the goal line than do runners.

Last edited:
Receivers are learning to roll their body after making a catch so the ball can't touch the ground. Jesse James didn't get the memo, oh well. I watched the replay again. He actually pulled the ball to his chest, then stretched out. If he had rolled over instead, ball would have been on the 1 yard line, 2nd and goal with 28 seconds left, no timeouts. Instead 2nd down was from the 10 down to the 7, fake spike, int with 7 seconds left.

Last edited:
Arsin, and this is by the NFL rules, not by what I think should be a catch. runners have already established control so all they need to do is break the plane of the goal line. Had that been in open field and the runner was reaching for a first down, it would of been a fumble he recovered himself. Receivers on the other handed have to maintain possession all the way to the ground and possession needs to survive the ground. Again NFL rules, not what I think should be a catch. NFL has been consistent ruling these, I think this has happened 4 or 5 times this year and called the same way every time. I think the competition Committee May revisit the rule because it is not well received, but in the meantime these highly paid professionals really need to be more disciplined and protect the ball and possessions. They know the rules.

As far as Pitt goes they got greedy twice and fucked themselves and deserved to lose.

Arsin, and this is by the NFL rules, not by what I think should be a catch. runners have already established control so all they need to do is break the plane of the goal line. Had that been in open field and the runner was reaching for a first down, it would of been a fumble he recovered himself. Receivers on the other handed have to maintain possession all the way to the ground and possession needs to survive the ground. Again NFL rules, not what I think should be a catch. NFL has been consistent ruling these, I think this has happened 4 or 5 times this year and called the same way every time. I think the competition Committee May revisit the rule because it is not well received, but in the meantime these highly paid professionals really need to be more disciplined and protect the ball and possessions. They know the rules.

As far as Pitt goes they got greedy twice and fucked themselves and deserved to lose.
Thank you for the explanation, I know it was a 'good' call and I agree the rules committee needs to revisit the definition.

I thought Ben made a clever call faking the spike then passing. You don't want to go into OT against the Patriots. The play showed what a well coached team the Patriots are since this would of worked against many teams. I'm not sure why the other wideouts didn't run for the sidelines but maybe their "non play" was part of the diversion.

Carr - now that was a complete fuk up. But it too was the correct call.

Someone above questioned that call, the reason for this rule is to stop losing teams from fumbling the ball over the goal line for a fumble recovery and a fluke win.

No chance for a fumble recovery and the opposing team shouldn't be rewarded a touchback if they did nothing at all to recover the fumble. Why would they get rewarded possession for that? Make it a 5 yard penalty and move the offense back to the 5 yard line instead or some other type of low consequence for fumbling and never actually losing official possession.

No chance for a fumble recovery and the opposing team shouldn't be rewarded a touchback if they did nothing at all to recover the fumble. Why would they get rewarded possession for that? Make it a 5 yard penalty and move the offense back to the 5 yard line instead or some other type of low consequence for fumbling and never actually losing official possession.

remember bama not gettin in hehe heh heh

Back