mitch fan thread

You haven't "got" anything as usual. You maybe can overcome recoil by "leaning into it" because that uses gravitational force, and you have more of that than the rest of us, who would need to make up the shortfall with force from another source, e.g. strength.

OK that's enough of explaining basic science to you, I'm gonna go and push some wet rope up a steep hill, that'll be easier.

So what you're saying is that you realize that you are too short and small to do with most adult humans can do.

So what you're saying is that you realize that you are too short and small to do with most adult humans can do.

Yeah I set you up for that one deliberately because you need a bit of help. What I'm actually saying is you're fat, I'm strong, and Billybob is neither so when he fires a large gun, he shakes like a shitting dog. The end.

Science is only fun in shooting when you get into things like Coriolis effect, the melting point of steel when on full auto and hydrostatic shock.

Nah, I'm wrong. Midge is the only sad fuck that can take the fun out of the science of shooting.

LWnhq16.png

Midge, your grandmum had the right idea for you.

Science is only fun in shooting when you get into things like Coriolis effect, the melting point of steel when on full auto and hydrostatic shock.

Nah, I'm wrong. Midge is the only sad fuck that can take the fun out of the science of shooting.

LWnhq16.png

Midge, your grandmum had the right idea for you.

The gangsters at the other end of the range without ear-pro seemed shocked by my little boom stick a few times. The first few 00 buck rounds drew a bunch of 'got damn's and 'holy shit's from the little wannabees. They also said midxe should kill himself a few times.

Ok you guys obviously didn't hear the radio transmission when that guy said "pull it" and they triggered the explosives

so pooptruck popeye went crying to the admins again?

shouldnt hold it against him especially after losing a ban poll to tehvul and quitting TW more times than progressives have combined brain cells (only to come crawling back since he retired his slaves on a monthly fish head budget while dodging taxes to fund his gambling junkets)

:rofl:

poop truck

This morning I made a BM. Average weight, size consistency. No peanuts or things of interest. Which is not surprising because I didn't eat any peanuts or things of interest. It was rather grayish in appearance. Basically one piece.

Back