mitch fan thread

Cut him a little slack. The hold you have to take with the strong arm is something you have to develop and get used to. There isn't much give if you're shooting strong loads.

iu

It's pretty much a given that I neither understand nor care. However I'm reasonably sure that strength in the arms, upper body in general, and even the hips/legs would be helpful in absorbing recoil. Look up Newton's 3rd law if you're still feeling a bit dim.

given all the mitch threads it's time to have a thread for the official mitch fan club

plasmatic don't even look at this thread

mitch i want to thank u for all u do for this forum ur a top g

me too mitch i'm still bummed about the fact that you got stuck in Sudan which made you miss the poker tournament in Amsterdam hope ur coming sometime soon would be great to have a few beers :heart:

It's pretty much a given that I neither understand nor care. However I'm reasonably sure that strength in the arms, upper body in general, and even the hips/legs would be helpful in absorbing recoil. Look up Newton's 3rd law if you're still feeling a bit dim.

nah. Really you just have to lean into it

So you don't understand laws of physics, and haven't shot any long guns, you're reasonably sure what is required to fire them
Got it.

You haven't "got" anything as usual. You maybe can overcome recoil by "leaning into it" because that uses gravitational force, and you have more of that than the rest of us, who would need to make up the shortfall with force from another source, e.g. strength.

OK that's enough of explaining basic science to you, I'm gonna go and push some wet rope up a steep hill, that'll be easier.

Back