mitch fan thread

cael

Veteran XX
given all the mitch threads it's time to have a thread for the official mitch fan club

plasmatic don't even look at this thread

mitch i want to thank u for all u do for this forum ur a top g

PXLnClh.jpg

kill yourself midxe

I'm not a "fan," but I think it's funny how he gets TW into a frenzy with just a few posts.

Kill yourself.
Kill yourself!
KILL YOURSELF!
GODDAMMIT KILL @#$% YOUR FUCKING SELF @#$%@ ARRRGH!

:popcorn:

he gets plas into a frenzy, the rest of tw couldn't care less if they tried

So that's me added to the massive list of everything you claim to not care about, and which you remind everyone about on a daily basis, just like someone who doesn't actually care would do.

And Billybob has been in frenzy for about a decade. Poor fella, you'd think he has more important things to get upset about. Like hot days when the tarmac is sticky and the possums are harder to scrape off.

mitch, you spend every waking minute here posting about me. I don't.

Think about that

Then kys

Thank you for making another post about all the not caring. We can just file that away with the thousands of others. Is this the same category as the one where Trump doesn't give any fucks about individuals criticising him, whereas all the people you criticise are no doubt extremely upset about it? Or is this a different category? It's very hard to keep track of all the ways you make yourself look like a fool.

I know in that little brain you think you're making a point. But you're really not.

so how about shutting the fuck up and kys

I know in that little brain you think you're making a point. But you're really not.

so how about shutting the fuck up and kys

I'm making several points which only you don't understand. They naturally go right over your head as circumnavigation is way too long a journey.

When I was in the Air Force they had us watch that video to emphasize safety. If I remember right, His head set fodded out the engine. In the full video, no one saw him get sucked in, he actually climbed out himself. It did fuck him up, believe his eyes or some shit.

Back