[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well he said he was gonna drain the swamp, nobody figured he would do it on the last day as President by pardoning them all. 5D chess, baby Donny has the last laugh.

Juggs that pipeline doesn't have anything to do with us being energy independent

Yeah, it does. It also has a part in us exporting more oil than ever before. the xl pipeline runs shale oil from canada to the processing plants (in Louisiana/Texas I believe), creating oil for canada. Now canada isn't out in the oceans in the north quite as much....but we are. Now we aren't sending canada...a neighbor and strategic partner...oil to supplement their needs, making us have to go back to OPEC through various trade avenues to back fill for our own needs.

And in the grand scheme of things, that pipeline is no major environmental danger any more than the dozens of other pipelines that criss-cross the nation are

Biden canceling Keystone XL on his first day in office is a win for everyone.
Omg... I know, right?

Like, finally, some common sense.

Meanwhile, in the real world
united_states_pipelines_map.jpg

obviously a pipeline that brings oil in from canada isn't exactly energy independence

mostly american companies mining our bitumen (also 90% of the polution). then shipping it to the US for refining and upgrading (10% of the polution). the benefit to the US far outweighs any benefit to anywhere else in the world.

that said I am happy if it is cancelled. we need to build our own refineries and upgraders then sell the product to the world, not buy it all back from the US.

our dollar is gaining , the price of oil is gaining. I hope the right path is taken.

What i've always wondered is why is it that private companies can come in and pull natural resources from sites that every single swinging dick in america that works, pays taxes on, though in micro amounts, but still pays on, but the private companies get to keep all the profits

Fracking is a good example. I'm personally not a fan of fracking. It fucks up water tables, causes earthquakes/tremors. But none of those people who pay taxes on that land, who's water is getting fucked or who will endure the tremors will see a dime of anything pulled out of that land and it all goes to a private company

Love how Trump loses a popularity contest, calls for insurrection, and as a final hurrah sabre rattles at the walls of Iran.

Trump would fit in perfectly here with all the other subhumans who worship him :lol:

Love how Trump loses a popularity contest, calls for insurrection, and as a final hurrah sabre rattles at the walls of Iran.

Trump would fit in perfectly here with all the other subhumans who worship him :lol:

He was cheated. He didn't call for insurrection. He should bomb the fuck out of Iran

Back