[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If I have to explain it to you, you're even more delusional and less self-aware than I thought, which are very difficult levels to attain. Hi 5.

alright smart ass, where have i ever defended the people that stormed the capitol building? i assume that is what you are implying.

alright smart ass, where have i ever defended the people that stormed the capitol building? i assume that is what you are implying.

FFS I do have to explain it. Right. your response clearly is a thinly veiled version of "yeah but the Antifa protests are more violent. Probably". Like that validates what went down at the Capitol, which clearly fits with your beliefs and your "side" on this.

So yeah, carry on backpedalling if you like but you're shouting at rocks at this point.

The crazy cyclists are "The Shavers". You know the dudes. The ones that shave their legs to be more "aerodynamic". Yeah. Closely followed by anyone worried about the weight of the bike. Just STFU, mostly follow the rules and ride the fucking bike. It's not a fashion show. FFS

I used to work with an actual professional cyclist and when I asked him about the aerodynamics of shaving his legs he was like :Hmm:

what aerodynamics? Have you ever tried ripping a foot long band aid from your leg after getting a massive road rash - that's why I shave my legs :dapimp:

The talk of "healing," and "return to normalcy," isn't what the country needs. Those were the conditions that allowed a charlatan like Trump to win the Republican nomination, and eventually, the electoral college. The United States is, fundamentally, a racist country, and the changes need to be made at a fundamental level. Appeals for a return to normal are cosmetic and superficial changes. This country has problems much deeper.

How do you feel now that you are not getting your big pipe, that's a big win for you people isn't it?

What's really amazing is how there aren't more Alan Smithee films. Though I guess in an industry like Hollywood it's better to have your name attached to shit than not attached to anything.

Alan Smithee (also Allen Smithee) is an official pseudonym used by film directors who wish to disown a project. Coined in 1968 and used until it was formally discontinued in 2000,

that would be why.

Anyway, no more movie talk. This thread is dedicated to the USA's 45th President, the single term Alan Smithee 2016 - 2020

Down here, we have the posers. You see them every sunday. They are usually in packs of like 20. Middle aged guys on $3k+ road bikes, dressed in head to toe official tour de france lycra outfits, most of them are far to fat to be wearing anything like lycra. They take up the entire lane of the road, when there is a defined bike lane they should stay in, but the bike lane isn't wide enough that they can ride 5 across so they can really get that 'racing' feel...at 8 mph on their way to starbucks

We have the same fuckwits here as well, but they stop at the cafè and drink bad red wine..

FFS I do have to explain it. Right. your response clearly is a thinly veiled version of "yeah but the Antifa protests are more violent. Probably". Like that validates what went down at the Capitol, which clearly fits with your beliefs and your "side" on this.

So yeah, carry on backpedalling if you like but you're shouting at rocks at this point.
tds so intense he now hears imaginary things he needs to argue with

How about this for awkward...

Do you think LA County would systematically kill off it's homeless and drug addicted population under the veil of COVID? Either by allowing the spread or refusing to treat? I get it. There's a bit of an ethical dilemma in there but let's just assume letting someone die is the same as killing them for this topic. Furthermore, do you think they would have the audacity to claim those deaths in order to steal from their neighbors in other states? No one would ever do that, right? That would be Awwwwwkwwwaaaaard
Covid doesn't have a high enough kill ratio for that. At around a 1% death rate, it's basically a noob virus. This is something many of us were talking about 13 months ago when it got into the US, and its death rate was much higher.

Back