[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

If they like giving blowjobs, sure!

2O5Pwdo.jpg
Biden will be potus

who would have thought human flame throwers like trump, trump jr, alex jones, cruz, hawley and the rest of the hogs would have lit a tinderbox of seething enemies of the state

fuckin boomers and chuds

There’s still some delusional people out there who think Trump won’t leave office

“The next 48 hours will be like the entire Revolutionary War and the fall of Berlin compressed into two days. I have called off work so I can witness history in the making.
I think things will start moving midnight, but will not be noticed until about 6am tomorrow, first we will see vague social media posts about helicopters overhead, armored personnel carriers racing around DC, neighbors filming a new roadblock that materializes on street a Congressman live on. Lots of grainy vertical footage from random unsuspecting citizens, that sort of thing, think the prelude to invasion of Crimea a few years back.
Around noon it will start hitting CNN/FOX/MSNBC "unconfirmed reports of arrests", "possible terrorist attack", "a disturbance at Congressman XXXs house"... Then BOOM. The news channels become static, one by one. Twitter and Facebook goes down. An emergency broadcast to all cellphones informs of attempted coup by globalist forces, vague reassurance that the union is strong and Americans will be protected. For next 12-24 hours there is anxiety, fear, and excitement as the population speculates on what is taking place. 6am 1/20/2020 the news channels and social media come online. Trump is on the podium surrounded by loyalists and cheering patriot soldiers, thanks America for reelection and announces that the coup has the thwarted.
What a time to be alive.”

I stopped responding to you for the most part, but I will say you remind me of the Internet Explorer cartoon.

1. I wasn't even talking to you.

2. You stopped responding to me because you can't put together an argument to back up your bullshit.

3. You probably want to keep it that way

Here is the actual transcript so both sides can make their points.

I said something is wrong here, something is really wrong, can’t have happened and we fight, we fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell you’re not going to have a country anymore....

“So we are going to—we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give—the Democrats are hopeless, they are never voting for anything, not even one vote, but we are going to try—give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re try—going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

I personally don’t think it’s enough to show he incited violence.

Fighting can be through peaceful protests and also walk down the avenue instead of March or Storm or even Stomp would be enough to sway me.

To me Rudy Giuliani saying “trial by combat” is enough for inciting violence, but that was Rudy not Trump.

OMG... don't you guys know? Walking down Pennsylvania Ave means storming the capitol building.

When my sort'of g/f tells me that I need to get out and go for a walk, I typically go and storm the local post office. That'll teach those Feds.

Rousing speech asking for people to fight just down the road from the capitol...

:lol:

No.

Its political rhetoric and both sides use it; more so with the democrats.

Now, ask yourself why are the democrats pushing another BS impeachment when he is gone in less than two days. What is your conclusion?

Back